I took my filthy Outback out to do some snow photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my filthy Outback out to do some snow photos

I'm a photographer and filmmaker by trade, and automotive work was what really got me into it. Unfortunately, I rarely get my camera out for anything other than paid shoots anymore, and getting someone to part with money to photograph their car is just about as hard as squeezing a dollar out of an empty wallet. Luckily, I got some motivation this past weekend and decided to practice a bit with my car:

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Looks like fun. Lately an early second-gen Forester has worked its way into my short list of cars to narrow down for the next project. Part of me wants to branch out from the lowered canyon carvers, and give one of those wagons a 5-6" lift to get into some of the local off road exploration. Looks like yours might have a bit of a lift?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

No lift, just slightly larger tires on WRX 17's. I have coilovers waiting, actually.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
      X