Nopi!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nopi!?!?!?!

Has anyone ever done any business with nopi.com?...What about a PACE SETTER cat back...its $214. any one? Pace Setter cat back

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

dont take it from me, becuase ive only heard it from like two people, but they have told me they hate their pace setter exhaust. now these were mk3 owners so..

i hope i helped bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I just dont want to pay out the ass for custom exhaust from a shop. Ebay sucks, thats just all there is to it. Any one have any suggestions, besides Apex-i or Greddy? I dont have $300-$400 to dump in to my car and i NEED an exhaust. I bought my car without a muffler...Im guessing it rotted/rusted off. When my stepdad and I tried to "unbolt" my current piping, it just twisted like a piece of aluminum.

Anyone else?

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

wait a sec..custom exhaust should be cheaper..2.5 mandrel bent piping is dead cheap from a muffler shop, and then stick on whatever muffler you want..
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

www.nopionline.com is a good place to buy from

Pacesetter is an okay brand... just not a really good one. Pacesetter uses mild steel in their exhaust systems, which have a bad reputation for rusting rather quickly.... they have this reputation because it is true.

Go with something that at least is made of aluminized steel (most muffler shops stock this piping... if you go this way buy a universal muffler and have a shop run the piping back.

Stainless steel is the way to go if you got the cash though.... it will outlast your car... quite possibly even with an engine swap with low miles

Comment

Working...
          X