I have a confession!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about getting a 540i...LMAOOOOOOO

One of my friends made a very good point when I was talking to him about it.

Me: Yo but mad people around here have 528's
    Him: Yea you see em parked in the same spot all the time. Tell me the last time you saw them driving one

I love BMW's (I'm actually subscribed to BMWcar) but I'd never own one unless I had so many cars I could live with having it in the shop. It would be one thing if they were problematic but cheap to fix, or reliable and expensive to fix, but the expensive+problematic thing is a lose-lose. I wouldn't do it.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yea man, 320i BMW that my dad drove, after 100k miles...one piston didnt have compression, tranny sticks, hazard button goes out which causes the hazard to flash non-stop.
      the button is like 30 bucks, lol.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah, I still want one, I was looking at the e34/ e32's. but I hear two totally different things. I hear that htye are problematic parts are expensive, on the other hand I heard that the german engines in the e34's were built pretty strong... although the guy that told me that was BMW enthusiast, and obviously there is some bias here as this is a Honda forum. I guess you just get lucky you got some good ones and some bad ones.... I still want one like a mofo tho, and BTW those e38's are my dream cars, have been since I was a preteen

Comment

i dont know how it is here, but my uncle in germany bought a Audi 100 straight from the bavarian factory and had it for years without any problems and he would hit 240Km/h on an autobahn very often. are most of out german cars made here? i guess that could be a reason for them breaking down like that... but then i might be wrong.
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

There is nothing wrong with German cars.. sure they arent as cheap or practical as Japanese vehicles.. but hell I would rather be driving a BMW right now. In a few years I am probably going to buy a 325is (in the family) and strap the biggest turbo to is possible, why the hell not. Just keep up regular maintenece and a BMW will keep on running.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
              There is nothing wrong with German cars.. sure they arent as cheap or practical as Japanese vehicles.. but hell I would rather be driving a BMW right now. In a few years I am probably going to buy a 325is (in the family) and strap the biggest turbo to is possible, why the hell not. Just keep up regular maintenece and a BMW will keep on running.
              I wish that was the case, if so, I would have one right now and not be worried. German cars are always gonna be expensive to repair which is not my problem. My prob is making payment on german car thats out of warranty and still be forking out additional cash every month to repair it. I rather get a brand new M3 or M5 then because it would work out to around the same money spent every month(thats if they will finance me for that much).
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
              X