Damit i ripped my b pipe AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damit i ripped my b pipe AGAIN

WEll i have a RSR cat back with a DC header and going to a job interview today i just forgot about how low my car is since i havebt driven the cb in about 1 week. Anyways long story short i pull in and SCRAPPPP F$**# SH($ i definatly tweated the B pipe flange, now i clearly have more hissing noises coming from the exhaust. I need to fix this im just agrivated because its a sexy RSR catback and i want her to be in mint condition! O well live and learn i know my buddy with the prelude ripped his flange on a storm drain a while back, thank god for the mounting bracket the header has otherwise the exhaust studs would of ripped out of the head! poor exhaust
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

I tore my flex pipe a while back...running rich + basically open exhaust right at my feet= good times. The car ran a little quicker though.

Oh well...at least now you have an excuse to fab up a 2.5" collector!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Yeah I feel you. with the world sport i nail the midpipe all the time.

I need to fix the hissing noise. I just can't figure out where it's comming from

Comment

Working...
      X