Need help with a girl problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with a girl problem

As the title states, I'm having a little girl problem. Okay it's not really a problem, just kind of a dillemma. Me and my ex broke up about a month ago. It was a three year relationship, but we both knew that it was over a long time ago. The only reason we stayed together was because of our daughter. Even though we really didn't have many feelings left for each other, it was still hard to split up. Well I have finally gotten completely over her. Now I've got another girl that I"m interested in, but I don't know how to approach her. She's my grandparents neighbor, and since I'm living with the grandparents until I go to school I see her everyday, but it's usally when I get home from work. We used to hang out all the time and be really good friends, but that was about 7-8 years ago. A while back her mom told me that Jesse, the girl, thought I was really hot. I didn't think much of it because I was in a relationship, but now it's got me thinking. I also found out that she works right up the road from where I do. What would be some suggestions for approaching her? I'm not that great at talking with women. Never have been. So come on playa's give me some tips.

Since you used to be really good friends with her...but you havent talked in a while...just ask her out somewhere to catch up.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I had thought about that, but everytime I see her I get too nervous. I'm not a shy person,but when it comes to girls I am

Comment

...NOT ANOTHER GIRL PROBELM........gezzzzz guys i thought we had men problems but DAM....it seems that ya'll are really have'n a difficult time with us..........just go up to her and say "HEY how are you doing?.......and so on (TAKE it from there you and her gotta lot of catching up to do.).....tell her that you just want to have someone to hang out with and maybe we can be more than friends after that....if things work out"..........for someone whose not great at talking to women....got a baby girl out of it.......lol.............come on just suck it up and step to her its not that hard....you win some you lose some....thats life............

Comment

If u said u knew her b4 i dont know y you would have a problem just goin up to her and sayn heeyyy long time, how are u, remember me, but i guess if u are too nervious you can always find some1 you know that knoes her to get you guys talking again.
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

SPAZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
              SPAZ
              lol....thats not nice even tho its potentially true!
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

The trick to talking to girls is not giving a fuck if they decline your advances...not as in forcing yourself on them but understanding they can say no...from there just talk to her like a human being...it's not rocket science.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                X