Girlfriend Application LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
    yeah...thanks...I hope I find her...heck...even If she doesnt work on cars...lol...

bro, just chill.. be happy if you find a good girl. they're hard to come by these days. too many dishonest people these days. Just get a girl that's honest and fun. You'll be happy

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I feel u bro...it's all in good fun...no harm in dreaming right? and If God gives me that girl...I'll be thankful...but if He has other plans...its ok too...
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
        I feel u bro...it's all in good fun...no harm in dreaming right? and If God gives me that girl...I'll be thankful...but if He has other plans...its ok too...

thats the right attitude to have my man You'll do fine.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

thanks man.
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

.................................................. ..............................................so.. ........................................whats..... ......................up...................... withthe god damn dots everyfuckingwhere? ...............

i would tear the shit out of danica patrick heck yes
            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
              .................................................. ..............................................so.. ........................................whats..... ......................up...................... withthe god damn dots everyfuckingwhere? ...............
              i don't know.....its my thing.....its a habit.....dam my bad.....lol

Comment

its not like the dots make it...any............harder..........to...........r ead.....
                But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Originally posted by lazyAE86
                  its not like the dots make it...any............harder..........to...........r ead.....

hahahaha ...for real

Comment

hahaha omg.. when i read the title of the post i started laughing and im still laughing now... good luck buddy and good idea!!

Comment

Originally posted by turboh22aakkord
                      hahaha omg.. when i read the title of the post i started laughing and im still laughing now... good luck buddy and good idea!!
                      Thanks dude
                      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                      X