Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend Application LOL

Here's my girlfriend application...

Do you look anything like Danica Patrick or Jessica Alba(or better...if that's even possible)?

Do you work on cars?

Can you drive at speeds more than 100mph?

Can you cook?

Can you cater to my every need?

If you have all these qualifications, post on here please!!!
    haha...guys if I missed anything...LMK. I am in no hurry to get a GF...So i am gonna wait for this perfect girl...lol
    My Ongoing CB7 Project

wtf? lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Hey...this would be the perfect girl...Its worth a try...lol
      My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

ughh.. so many reasons i should flame you.

so when your 40 and still and virgin because you havent found that "perfect girl" you will know why. set your standards that high and you will always be let down.

not filling out for the part i have my own guy whos perfect for me but i would say im attractive me i can work on cars to an extent i can drive over a 100 ( fastest ive ever been 161) , but i cant cook and will not be anyones slave. I would say it would be hard to find someone that had all those qualities and IF you did find her she would be so far out of your league.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
          ughh.. so many reasons i should flame you.

so when your 40 and still and virgin because you havent found that "perfect girl" you will know why. set your standards that high and you will always be let down.

not filling out for the part i have my own guy whos perfect for me but i would say im attractive me i can work on cars to an extent i can drive over a 100 ( fastest ive ever been 161) , but i cant cook and will not be anyones slave. I would say it would be hard to find someone that had all those qualities and IF you did find her she would be so far out of your league.
          lol
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

dang...no reason to get mad...It was meant as a joke...like I could find someone like that...and if I could...she wouldnt be a slave or anything...this doesnt reflect my perspective on girls...nor does it reflect how I treat them...I have utmost respect for girls...and if I have offended anyone, I am deeply sorry...it was meant as a humorous gesture...and I sincerely spologize to anyone who may have been offended...especially to you Ms. midnightrayne.

EJ
            Last edited by JDM_EJ; 05-29-2006, 03:07 AM.
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

im not mad mearly amused by mens take on a womans role in life. " cook dinner, clean house, suck my dick, blah blah blah."

and its just rayne ty

Comment

ok miss rayne...did you not get the whole point of my last post? That is not the way I see girls...and it will never be....this thread spawned off as an expression of deep admiration for Danica Patrick(which I probably should have kept to myself)...and I didn't mean for it to cause an issue...so are we cool?
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

yeah wasnt ever mad just stating and not so much you but all guys that "think" that way. You seem (now) like a pretty good guy. glad to here, there are enough assholes out there. LOL i threatned one last week with a power tool ( that was fun) didnt mean to come across mad but i am a bitch (all girls are ) so i too am sorry.

what is on the hood of your car?

Comment

awesome! you seem like a nice girl yourself. and may I say(with all due respect) you are attractive IMO.

Oh that. A stupid spray painted star that the previous owner pained on...click the link...there are more of them on the pass side pic of the car...I already replaced the hood though. And I just took off the bumper and headlights...just waiting for funds to buy replacements...
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

yeah i saw the stars and stripes on the other side, i thought it was very patriotic (spelling) LOL. i like stars tho even that one.

Comment

spelling is correct...yeah...im not really looking for the "patriotic" look...u know what I mean? haha
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

as long as a girl dont mind me working on my supra, and supports me... and has somewhat of a nice bootay, im good

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

What's wrong with being 40 and a virgin?
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
                              Here's my girlfriend application...

Do you look anything like Danica Patrick or Jessica Alba(or better...if that's even possible)?

Do you work on cars?

Can you drive at speeds more than 100mph?

Can you cook?

Can you cater to my every need?

If you have all these qualifications, post on here please!!!
                              haha...guys if I missed anything...LMK. I am in no hurry to get a GF...So i am gonna wait for this perfect girl...lol

LOL>LOL>LOL>LOL......WELL! lets see...........i like speed and i have a problem slowing down.....lol.....i like to cook....but my spicy food is just a lil too much for you...lol....i like pretty things...and going shoping....i do everything that a guy wants and what he needs.......as long he does the same for me.......i like working on cars.......i like get'n dirty....... ...but lately i've been a lil lazy .....i don't look like niether.....Jessica nor Danica......but i like bet'n....(if i can....at times...) guys in races.........like Danica......and i also like to make guys Drool..........like Jessica................hahahahaha....O.K thats enough............NEXT.........that was easy

Comment

Working...
                              X