No announcement yet.

Girls problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But sometimes the advice given here is better than real life as you get mutiple perspectives from people who have had similar experiances. But the anonymity is a factor too. I could pass one of you guys on the street and not even know it unless 1. I knew you personally from this board 2. you were wearing a shirt that said williamsvt or accordtunerZZ 3. I am a frequent vistor to the "What do you look like" thread. For the most part, the guys and gals on this board seem like a very good group of people that many are comfortable sharing more personal stuff about themselves with. And I for one am perfectly okay with that. Don't like what you read? Don't Reply. And some may consider the people on this board their friends. Different kind of friends, ones that youve never seen and ones that you will most likely never meet. But a lot of us spend a good amount of time on this board and come on here everday to see the same old names. After a while it seems like you actually are getting to know them just by reading what they've posted in threads.
    PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      Not really a problem for me when I'm in the right environment If people wanna vent let them vent, nobody is putting a gun to anybody's head to read their threads.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Hey you guys...I just posted the "more girl problems." If you don't want to hear about it, then don't read it. I post my story up because it's in OFF TOPIC, and because friends don't help. I needed some random peoples thoughts and opinions.

Comment

You know Ben I would say I would have to agree with you but I would be the biggest hypoctite out there.. sometimes even 'friends' on a web board can help you out.

There are some people I've met in real life from this board and some that are just online friends.. such as Jeesare, Primocb7, Zigenballz.. and so on. Some of the advice they've given me from this web board probably kept me alive. I used to have the lowest self esteem and always though about dumb shit like intense drugs and such.

I'd rather see people posting up a thread on here than doing something to hurt them selves. Some of us have to learn from others and use their advice to grow up and move on.

I've told SO many people to "get over it and move on".. but just this month I can't take my own advice? Sometimes we need people there to help guide us.. it's a part of life.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
            get over yourselves, and fix it yourself...the best advice is to go with what you think is best, NOT what everyone else suggests,....and geezus go to real life friends with these dilemmas not an online forum.

well! maybe some ppl don't have real friends....or their real friends ADVICE suck so they go seeking for more advice..................maybe more than one answer can slove a CHICKS rampage......................

Comment

If you post whiny threads prepare to be flamed. I have done it, and I have had to bear the flame retardant suit. I would rather keep the flame retardant suit in the closet where it belongs. I also don't much care for the general online public to know my issues. I listen to violent music until the problem goes away, resolves itself, or explodes. Remember; Flame retardant suit -> Stay in damn closet. But if you think that prosperity will come of posting threads such as my girlfriend is sucking someone elses wang and I dont know what to do omfg I think my head is going to implode, go ahead. This is a car forum people. Car. Automobile. This may be an off topic forum, but I would rather see stupid shit that makes me laugh posted. That is all.
              Last edited by Dv8; 05-28-2006, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I still don't get how if you click on a thread it's the person's fault for you being annoyed, but w/e

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I never said I was annoyed. I just dont really think personal issues should be nationally broadcast on the internet. It is your decision to do so, and if you feel compelled... by all means.. go ahead. Not my place, not my buisness; thus why I never have posted in any of those threads..

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    I still don't get how if you click on a thread it's the person's fault for you being annoyed, but w/e
                    its not really annoying, but rather said that people must post their love relationships on the internet in order for them to be validated and understood. I means its like asking this car community if i should go to college...duh i should, and duh i shouldnt be asking a bunch of kids online...i should be asking parents/friends.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      its not really annoying, but rather said that people must post their love relationships on the internet in order for them to be validated and understood. I means its like asking this car community if i should go to college...duh i should, and duh i shouldnt be asking a bunch of kids online...i should be asking parents/friends.
                      why you make it seem like its only kids with no life experiences here on this forum? I completely understand your point but people just need to vent about certain situations and this is the one place where they can speak there mind without being ashamed or judged by real life friends. I do take alot of the opinions I get here serious.....
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                        I never said I was annoyed. I just dont really think personal issues should be nationally broadcast on the internet. It is your decision to do so, and if you feel compelled... by all means.. go ahead. Not my place, not my buisness; thus why I never have posted in any of those threads..
                        they shouldnt be broadcasted???? do you watch TV i bet you do. have you seen any day time talk show? i bet you have same thing, real world? same thing. I think seeing its the OFF TOPIC area then its fine you really cant relate it all down to one thread becuase everyone problems with girls/ boys are different and cannot be solved like ( my water pump died what do i do now?) when it comes to ones feelings its not that easy. I think its nice to here what problems guys have with girls so one i dont make that mistake or i dont act like them, its life lessons that someone has already kinda lived through. I think the people that post theses threads really are looking for advise for what to do and the people that say grow up and go get laid 1. have never been or 2. have never been hurt. either way they dont understand and take the "Im a man here me roar" approach to it. Also the guys know there are a few girls on this board (me and others) that they might want there view on things "from a girl" as to why she acted that way or what they should do. So i think if you dont like them dont read them nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                        X