Girls problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls problems

get over yourselves, and fix it yourself...the best advice is to go with what you think is best, NOT what everyone else suggests,....and geezus go to real life friends with these dilemmas not an online forum.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

I almost flipped a brick when I saw another one of these bloody 'girl problem' threads. Seek help from people who wont make you put your flame retardant suit on!

Comment

go talk to Dr. Phil, dammit!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
        I almost flipped a brick when I saw another one of these bloody 'girl problem' threads. Seek help from people who wont make you put your flame retardant suit on!
        i know! im just so sick of seeing these stupid girl threads...

GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS, AND DEAL WITH IT

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          get over yourselves, and fix it yourself...the best advice is to go with what you think is best, NOT what everyone else suggests,....and geezus go to real life friends with these dilemmas not an online forum.
          If you don't wanna read the threads...don't...peeps post shit like that here because of the anonyminity, I don't want my friends calling me a bitch/softie, but for peeps online I don't really care as long as I get some advice on what to do...most of my close real friends are dirtbags when it comes to girls anyway, I don't take anything they say about them seriously.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It gets tiring seeing these Girl Problem threads. And posting in an automotive forum is possible the worst place to do it...

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I thought everyone here was family/friends of sorts so asking advise from people you chat with all the time is no different with asking questions to people in chat rooms. Dont like all the "girl/relationship" threads then dont read or post in them. Atleast that prob is solved easier than the girl probs everyone else is having.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                I thought everyone here was family/friends of sorts so asking advise from people you chat with all the time is no different with asking questions to people in chat rooms. Dont like all the "girl/relationship" threads then dont read or post in them. Atleast that prob is solved easier than the girl probs everyone else is having.
                Exactly...if someone makes a thread about country music I'm not gonna come in like 'ahhhh why do you even talk about country music it sucks'...everybody wants to be a tough guy and shit or be heard or whatever, it's a waste. If not for the Clicksor revenue generated for Mr. Deeverman I'd write this thread off as a complete waste...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i personally like those threads...it makes me feel good about being single.

j/k.

Comment

some of the people LIVE on this forum, if there was no juicy bs for them to read their lives would cease to exist as we know it.
                    Basically my advice to those people is, go get a job/ laid/ another job.
                    and that is the end of my words.
                    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                    My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                      some of the people LIVE on this forum, if there was no juicy bs for them to read their lives would cease to exist as we know it.
                      Basically my advice to those people is, go get a job/ laid/ another job.
                      and that is the end of my words.
                      I dunno about that, but I don't post when I'm busy so I agree indirectly. I've been not really doing much of anything for the past year so...

Comment

Sometimes people just need to vent man, to put shit into writings, to random public, im sorry you dont understand...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

This used to be a very popular topic a while back.
                          But somebody then made a thread exactly like this one.
                          Then they stopped, but as of late they have been poppin back.

I dont really care for those threads.
                          Im here to post about CB7's...
                          but then again it is OFF TOPIC, so its up to them if they want to post that.
                          If you dont like the topic dont post.
                          Im picky in what threads i read.
                          Thats what i do, it works man.

-

Comment

im only saying that if you want real advice turn to your real life friends, not a bunch of kids on a forum..and if your friends call you a wussy for doing so, i would suggest re-evaluating who your friends are, because technically a friend is defined as someone who will be there no matter what.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31536

kinda goes with that too

Comment

Working...
                              X