Accord Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Mask

I just bought one of these, and can't wait to get it. Like how they look.

But I can't really seem to find anyone who has these on their cars. Alot of you must not really like them.

But, if anyone can provide some pics of CB7's with these on, I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to see what they look like with the side pieces on.

Also, any idea how these go on? I haven't got mine yet. I hope it will fit on my car, because I did get in a small wreck a few months back, and I now have a third party hood.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

They don't look too bad especialy cuz your car's black.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

uk-accord has one but he only has the part installed on his hood. i think he has the bumper part but hasnt put it on. check out his members ride thread and pm him to see if he knows how to install the bumper part.
      tim
      10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

my car came with that exact same one when i bought it back in '97, i liked it for what it was, but after taking after the bra and seeing how the car looked without it, I never went back. plus the paint got really messed up underneath it from not taking it off periodically to let the paint breath...the previous owners really didn't care i guess

My members ride thread

Comment

I have one. I have pics of it somewhere. I did like it, but it did sunburn my hood. When I had my on at the time no one had them, then everyone in my town got them, so I took them off to be different again.

Comment

One of my service advisors had that same one.
            Never really liked it.
            I would have taken a pic but he traded in the CB for an '06 6spd V6.

Comment

1966 Chevy Nova
              1974 Super Beetle
              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
              2004 Honda Element
              2004 Honda Ruckus
              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                I just want it cause I think they look nice. There's one other Accord in my city that has one, and theirs isn't even the OEM one. Which makes me the only one in the city with the mask with "Accord" written on it.

Just doing it to be diffrent aswell. It'll look nice cause my car is dark anyways.

I'm still waiting on some pics. I've looked everywhere...

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                aww_shiet
                91accordexr33

Comment

you should just sell it now and buy some tuch up paint, you will have to resray your front end later,

1966 Chevy Nova
                  1974 Super Beetle
                  2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                  2004 Honda Element
                  2004 Honda Ruckus
                  2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                  www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by Weezo182
                    you should just sell it now and buy some tuch up paint, you will have to resray your front end later,
                    Negitive. I'm keeping it.

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                    aww_shiet
                    91accordexr33

Comment

They are ***.
                      they look ***, they mess up your, what looks like a very nice, paint job,
                      and last but not least this is my opinion just take or leave it
                      good luck
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                      My (old) Ride

Comment

I say do what ya want dude, personaly I am not much for them but I guess on the right car they can look good.

Pics of when you get it on please.
                        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

imo i say leave the bras/masks to the girls and show off the paint!!

RIP lilblue

Comment

My hood is flat black. There is no nice glossy paint on my hood. When I got in that wreck, the guy asked me if I wanted it painted, and I said no cause I couldn't afford it.

So, what have I got to lose on a flat black hood? Also, when I do get my new paint job, I plan to still use it, but take it off every so often to make sure I give the area it covers some extra treatment.

I'm going for a look that not many people have. Everyone has lips, and all that, and their cars look so nice. Be it that I can't find lips, I'm taking my Accord to a diffrent level.

I've already got a few comments saying that my Accord is diffrent from everyone elses, and I like that. So why not keep it up?

Thanks for your opinions. I believe when I put it on, it's gonna look nice.

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                            aww_shiet
                            91accordexr33

Comment

didnt the bra play out in like 1996 or something.
                              most people buy them because its the cheapest visual mod i guess.

i threw mine that came with my car in the garbage on the first day of ownership.

ps- why does it have to say accord? do you feel that people really have no clue to what kind of car it is? its the same thinking involved with putting large H and honda decals on.

Comment

Working...
                              X