raced 2 bikes today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raced 2 bikes today.

hehe i was on the road and these 2 bikers were racing. they were older bikes..not sport bikes like the yamahas and stuff. let look similar to dirt bikes but iono.

we were at the light and both of the guys was in one lane and i was in the other....they were hella revvin cause they wanted to race eachother (the road ahead merdged). haha i revved my engine...they looked in the air...then i revved again....hahahah they looked at me and started to laugh.

so the light hit green...one of the guys got an increadable launch and was gone but the other guy started off normally but punched it...i was hanging with this guy all the way....hahahah he shifted and looked at me and i was smiling with my foot on the gas.

i was head with him and he was hella trying to pass me...lol the lanes ended so i let him through....funnie though...i think he was mad that I, cb7, was keeping up with him.

lolz i know they arent fast, but its fun to have some challenge...

i messed with a firebird today with a hot chick in it too...lolz...she passed me and gave me a kiss LOL whOA

...if i race, max speed is 60.hehe just keeping it safe...drive carefully.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Re: raced 2 bikes today.

[i]...if i race, max speed is 60.hehe just keeping it safe...drive carefully. [/B]
    thats how i roll too...i'm not a stupid ass who goes 100 in a 35 just cause. but good story, i raced a relatively new suzuki gsx-r 750 last year...and did pretty well. j/p i got my ass handed to me on a silver platter

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

hehe like minds. im trying not to race period...but my car runs so great its just asking me to do it.

only on 1 occasion when i pushed to extremes. i was really mad and raced this old school gsr....we were doing about 110...hanging with him but he was still pulling farther and farther. came up to a turn and he controled it barely...but then he warned me...i took the 30mph turn at 80 and almost ran into a fence and traffic...i turned the car in as much as i can to possibly get some grip (over steer came i think ) and then tapped my e-brake so that when the back end comes out...the side ways force will act as grip...even if it may go out of control....i knew id rather hit the inner wall than traffic approaching.

i did that and it worked...phew.

never going to be that stupid again...lol that momnent after my radiator busted.

road rage=stupid desasters<life.

any new drivers around that are reading this, dont be stupid.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
      X