Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off to Fall River District court tommrow.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Fall River District court tommrow.....

Well yeah I just got the mail today and I just got the arrignment to appear in court tommrow at 830am onthe 25th. How ridculous is that? They sent it out on the 22nd and I got it today leaving me to go tommrow morning bright and early to the hearing. Jesus this is it. HopefullY I don't loose it again becuase If I do I will have problems.

It's for driving without a license and my non-transparent windows as they say.

From my house it's Distance: 71.6 mi (about 1 hour 32 mins)

Which sucks becuase I have to leave my house by 7am the latest and hope I don't hit traffic. Ugh I hope I wake up and shit this sucks alot.

Im just saying I didn't Know it was suspended, never got any paperwork on it or calls, and Ive been schooling at JWU and I just ended school and got my license back on the 17th and that I got a fulltime job now that requires me to drive to work. And that for the tint, I just got the windows redone and there was a black film on the window.

But yeah Ill let you know how it goes I guess.

that sucks....
    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Well yeah I just got the mail today and I just got the arrignment to appear in court tommrow at 830am onthe 25th. How ridculous is that? They sent it out on the 22nd and I got it today leaving me to go tommrow morning bright and early to the hearing. Jesus this is it. HopefullY I don't loose it again becuase If I do I will have problems.

It's for driving without a license and my non-transparent windows as they say.

From my house it's Distance: 71.6 mi (about 1 hour 32 mins)

Which sucks becuase I have to leave my house by 7am the latest and hope I don't hit traffic. Ugh I hope I wake up and shit this sucks alot.

Im just saying I didn't Know it was suspended, never got any paperwork on it or calls, and Ive been schooling at JWU and I just ended school and got my license back on the 17th and that I got a fulltime job now that requires me to drive to work. And that for the tint, I just got the windows redone and there was a black film on the window.

But yeah Ill let you know how it goes I guess.
      Leave at like 6 am , head down 495 though, you have a better chance of avoiding traffic on 128 if you do.

Keep going until you hit Rt 24 then stay straight all the way down.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Thanks but Im not going that way. More cops. and thats where i get pulled over well have......

Comment

Working...
        X