had to TEMPORARILY get rid of my snakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had to TEMPORARILY get rid of my snakes

i loooooove snakes! i've always wanted a boa constricter to play with, i think that would be the shit. my parents on the other hand arent too fond of the idea, seeing as how i have 2 pugs and when the boa got big it could and would most likely eat them, which would be bad but that sucks bro, rattlers are cool, i have a lil rattle downstairs in my room

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

can't stand snakes!!!! evil little bastards they are! j/k, they're not evil, but i definitely don't like 'em.

hey nirvousa, i just got a dog last week- chihuahua-pug mix! we need to start up the "what does your pet look like" thread again, lol

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i'm actually interested in getting a pet snake...

are there any species of snakes out there that don't need to be fed mice and stuff? and just feed off of some other type of meal?

Comment

my sis wants one too lol she will prob leave it and let it die after a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          i'm actually interested in getting a pet snake...

are there any species of snakes out there that don't need to be fed mice and stuff? and just feed off of some other type of meal?
          a garden snake?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            hey nirvousa, i just got a dog last week- chihuahua-pug mix! we need to start up the "what does your pet look like" thread again, lol
            holy shit that is hilarious, i couldnt think of a better mix than a pug and a chihauhua...okay maybe i could but that is still hilarious

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
            X