Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    itll say dohc vtec but the valvecover is blue

i thought it was BLACK.............that dude that i race against HAD a h23 vtec......(i think)........and he had a black valve cover...........
    hey sparkle what was that engine we was looking at that had a blue valve cover that i said i wanted?

Comment

Holy hell 2000 shipped for an h22 to USA.

I think im gonna jump on this!

Comment

its a H23 read the title

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that these use the auto H22A cams. So basically a pair of Type S cams in this would scream. That thing has a very rare crank in it too. 95mm stroke with 55mm mains.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            i thought it was BLACK.............that dude that i race against HAD a h23 vtec......(i think)........and he had a black valve cover...........
            hey sparkle what was that engine we was looking at that had a blue valve cover that i said i wanted?
            no there are different types of h22's and h23's azul its not about the color of jsut the valvecover its the stamp on the block itself and it depends on which model.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              no there are different types of h22's and h23's azul its not about the color of jsut the valvecover its the stamp on the block itself and it depends on which model.

oh

Comment

Working...
              X