Damn dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn dogs!

Well I offically hate dogs now, one darted out in front of me and SPLAT!

All of my neons brakets are now broken on the drivers side so I'm gonna have to hit up lowes and find something to replace what was broke, and soon have my exhaust piping redone cause it fucked it up pretty bad.
    Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

ooooo daym.. atleast u aint here though.. usually i cant go through a day without almost running over dogs

good luck with the repairs.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yeah it really pisses me off cause I just got the neons installed to my liking.

Comment

i'de be seeing if the dog was ok, that shit is sad.

Comment

I left the details of the dog out for a reason
          Last edited by Shippo; 05-21-2006, 03:53 PM.

Comment

"kids, were having chinese tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by ant96gle
              "kids, were having chinese tonight"

lol

Comment

I think "SPLAT" pretty much describes the dogs condition. Poor puppy

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

It's a sign....... NEONS = RICE

jfwy

I lost mine to a skidding into a ditch incodent. Never replaced them. Decided to go from Rice to Sleeper look.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

christ how fast were you going? and i think it might have been some kinda sign when the dog hit and fucked up your neons

poor doggy....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      christ how fast were you going?

It don't take much speed to fawk up neons.

I know I was only goign 35 MPH when I hit water and slid into the ditch.

The 'lude I posted about a while back. He was doing about 45 MPH when he hit the dog and it ripped his front lip off.

Small animals can do alot of damage to a car.
                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was going about 25 when I hit the dog.

Just an FYI I like my hot pink neons, I don't care if people think it is rice or not.

It wont happen again though cause I'm gonna replace the brakets with some metal ones. I should have known better then to trust plastic under my car.

it is a good thing I ride about stock hight cause if I was lowered it would have really fucked my world up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
                          I was going about 25 when I hit the dog.

Just an FYI I like my hot pink neons, I don't care if people think it is rice or not.

It wont happen again though cause I'm gonna replace the brakets with some metal ones. I should have known better then to trust plastic under my car.

it is a good thing I ride about stock hight cause if I was lowered it would have really fucked my world up.
                          Get yourself Cathodes, their operating temps are colder than regular neons.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Get yourself Cathodes, their operating temps are colder than regular neons.

Too many cold cathodes go up in flames because of the power inverter.

*big comp geek and has seen them in person BBQ whole PC's* anwyays it wont mater since they arent anywhere where heat maters

Comment

......dam girl....thats sad and f*cked up at the same time..........shit hope you fix your car soon...........

Comment

Working...
                              X