Black RAZR phone Unlock Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black RAZR phone Unlock Code

Does anyone know the subsity unlock code for the RAZR? Its a cingular phone but I have t-mobile service.
    My CB For Sale

i think it's 000000, you can give that try. no gaurantee it'll work though. but it won't hurt to try.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

correct me if im wrong but arnt mainly nokias the ones that require the code, everything else is by data cable?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

there are shops in my area that do it for 20 bucks.

haha.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

yeah, I just read up on the data cable thing. I need to find what software are they using to unlock the phone for any network and where you download it from
          My CB For Sale

Comment

hey jtek try out motomodders.net...that site has ALOT of info...im sure you can find the info for the razr, especially since they have lots of info on the SLVR

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
            Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Yeah, you are going to have to Flash/Flexx the phone to unlock it. The programs are so EASY to download and use. In fact if you check out www.howardforums.com and go to the Motorola section, you can read the FAQ and learn where and how to download the programs.
              What you are going to end up doing is downloading the HEX code and editing it line by line. But, you can do more than unlock it, you can increase the speaker volume, the earpiece volume, and all kinds of cool stuff.
              Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

I know on nokias the code is 12345#. so yea I know that doesn't help but it has to be something simple. try 01010101 or something along the lines.
                always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

Thanks for the info peeps and I'll try those!! If anyone has anything else to add, post it!
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

Yo Thomas, you wouldnt happen to be able to hook up RSD Lite or the newer versions could you?? i just found out about the whole flashing shit...seems cool as hell

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I dont understand the whole flash flex thing, i wish someone could better explain it.
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

Hey, what's up guys. I will try to explain stuff as much as possible, I am happy to be of help.
                        Flashing/Flexxing are actually two different things, but are along the same lines. Firmware or drivers, which we have all heard of for out computers, is called Flex's for phones. So Flexxing is really just updating the software on the phone to a newer version, or a version sold in other markets. For example you could flexx your V3c (US Version) to a V3i (Everywhere else) to enable it to download itunes and play mp3s. Wouldn't do anygood though, cause US phones dont have the memory card sot, or stereo headphones.
                        Flashing is where you dump the memory onto your computer and edit it line by line, then erase the old code on the phone, and upload the new, edited, code. I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!! BACKUP YOUR OLD MEMORY! One wrong backspace left fixed will cause your phone to not function, so this is some stuff you have to be very careful with.
                        Here are a couple sites: This applies specifically to Vxxx series phones (ex.V557) but works for the V3. A Guide to HEX editing.
                        I have never used RSD Lite, I use a program called P2kman and P2ktools. It is a free download, and the site above contains links^^^^^.
                        BTW Here is a master list of possiblle hacks to go line by line.
                        Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

WoW man. Seems like you have done this alot. I wish I could call you once I get my phone delivered by ups so you can help me go step by step through the process so it can be done right the first time. I have a question though, if people know how to do this, why do some pay on these unlock sites...whats the difference?
                          My CB For Sale

Comment

Well as Thomas said one wrong backspace, space, or character and you have got yourself an expensive paperweight...so ppl feel better paying $20-40 and have someone else do it so if they mess up they can blame them...but like he said as long as you save your ORIGINAL codes on your comp you should be fine...im still reading up on it before i start on my slvr....should be fun tho

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

I checked out the A Guide to HEX editing website. How far down do you have to go for everthing to be complete? Is it the Uploading Editied Files to the Phone...right before it says HEX Editing with XVI32:? Just wondering...
                              My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X