Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new sig..

How you guys like it?

When I got home I washed and waxed my car. So I park it at the place in the picture(in front of my house), and go to get my camera. Turns out there no battery. So I put the battery in the charger and forget about it. Next thing I know the sun is setting. I run out there and get this pic.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

pretty badass man

sunset looks awesome behind the trees in the background. makes your car look eerie

Comment

Thanks for the complimets!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

bad ass brotha, the backround has an auburn tint to it, looks like a professional pic or somethin. but why do u got stock steelies on there?

j/p bro rota blood brothers for life!

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

lol, and i was just about to quote you and reply to that before i scrolled down...

Comment

thats a sweet looking pic ! reminds me to go get some pics of my accords this weekend

Comment

looks like forest fire is happening the background... neat

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                lol, and i was just about to quote you and reply to that before i scrolled down...
                ha yea same here.. first time i saw it i thought it was chopped
                DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
                PC: *searching*

Comment

sig isnt working now....you need to host it someplace else gray, that place you are hosting it is shit

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments.

Were do you suggest I host my pic pete? Everytime I try angelfire it won't work.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                    X