Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a project in english (vid inside)

http://media.putfile.com/supra-project-Final

i had to pick a topic to research in english, so i picked the history of the supra!

since im in a multimedia academy(sp? LOL) i had to do a visual, the teacher gave us examples like charts, graphs pictures... etc i thought about doing a time line of the supra in photshop, but i did something better

watch the vid and tell me ya'll what you think!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I didn't have the sound on so I can't really comment much.

I used to love Supras... but after being around a bunch of Toyota fanboys that drool over them all day.... I've grown to hate them.

Comment

i like the 2nd gen ones, old skool status
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I used ot love supras but, now I just get bored of them.... good vid though, It would be a good addition to a presentation, but I hope you are preparred to explain a lot with that video because only car guys will understand all the "numbers" (as I'm sure some peple will refer to the engine codes as)

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
        - RJ de Vera

Comment

it was a great vid danny! the music was kinda low had to tweak up the volume control on the screen and my comp though, and yeah like wut he said^^^ prepare to explain alot good job though
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Kick ass bro. At the beginning you should add a Toyota symbol. Like a fade in. I think that would explain a lot.

Comment

you and this SUPRA..................gessss.......stop it your driving crazy danny.......j/k...

Comment

nice vid...good choice in music.

Comment

nice job! great vid! not sure what all you had to do for your project, but maybe add spec sheets for each year and cover major changes from each generation? Might have been too much tho cause the vid is badass as it is right now

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                    nice job! great vid! not sure what all you had to do for your project, but maybe add spec sheets for each year and cover major changes from each generation? Might have been too much tho cause the vid is badass as it is right now

theres a written portion to the report, thats where i have all the codes, numbers and specs broken down in

i also had to give a little speech about the visual aide (this video) thats when i clarified the engines, numbers and isht more

thanks for the comments guys!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Good vid good work homeslice.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i like man....i wanna know the grade you get on this

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                          i like man....i wanna know the grade you get on this
                          i already turned it in, A+

Comment

Nice...great job bro

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

The thing that I don't like is how the car is being portrayed as a mythical creature. That's fine for streetfire and those who know, but the uninformed will only see ricer fanboys and irresponsible behaviour. The clip of the supra passing a semi on the shoulder, for example, doesn't really help the credit of tuners in general. I would prefer a more comprehensive look at what the supra did differently and how it changed/created the era of japanese muscle.

That may be more boring, but its more responsible.

End wet blanket sequence.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                              where you been, is something wrong?
                              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X