No announcement yet.

MYCB7.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be awesome if the presence of 2 forums draws more attention... more aftermarket support would rock! Unfortunately, unlike the AE86 and 240sx, which were damn near forgotten until the drift craze, there's nothing about the CB7 that will become trendy. The only thing a CB7 has going for it is that it's not a Civic. Civics are played out. CB7s are just a bit heavier, just as cheap, just as reliable, and "different".

Comment

well i was thinking that perhaps it could help lost cb7 souls find the light and the vast knowledge that all of us posses and share in the communities... i really hope it will help the after market... that would be tight

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

am i invited, eventhough i have a supra?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

ya its a cool idead and everything...prolly join just for the hell of it.........but i know without this site my car would be super riced and shit lol. i dont have super number posts but have been reading posts from here for who knows how long...and wow i love this site

this site has done so much for the cb7 community its not even funny....i know having two cb7 sites will not hurt anything at all or not hurt cb7tuner at all eiither....

i do have to thanks ATX and now deev and all the other mods for all of thier hard work and effort put into this site and making it such a great community and giving people that did break off the civic trend and realize accords do have all kinds of wonderful potential.

mad respect to cb7tuner.com and good luck to any new cb7 sites that may try to emerge with the popularity growth of cb7tuner!

and damn shirts are looking hot im ganna have to pick me one up to help contribute some more here....

Comment

Hmm. Maybe joint cooperation between the two sites? Mycb7 reminds me of the old mountain bike forums I was on.. sigh..
            Last edited by Dv8; 05-19-2006, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I dunno man...what's wrong with CB7t? I have no beef with your new site, but if you like CB7t so much...why make basically the same exact thing again? I guess if you focus more on articles and stuff (like have a comprehensive front page) that would be cool. I'd be down to write DIYs and articles and stuff. But to just make another CB7 forum...it just seems kinda redundant. Good luck in whatever you wanna do though I'm gonna wait and see what direction you take with it before I join.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

*joined* tight but perhaps don't call it cb7 anything just something like 4rthgenaccords.com or something? I am in no way leaving cb7t and I think first thing on the other board should be a thread about cb7tuner.com's legacy in off topic or something to give respect and show where you got your inspiration from
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

im with glory..i dont get the point. I like the way it looks though...i wish we could update CB7Ts appearance, but thats not my call, and it seems 95% of the members would leave if we made it look better

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    im with glory..i dont get the point. I like the way it looks though...i wish we could update CB7Ts appearance, but thats not my call, and it seems 95% of the members would leave if we made it look better
                    Maybe if other themes were available...but that's such a minor issue. I'm used to the CB7t theme...it's different from any other site I've been to and it's easy on the eyes. Can't really complain.

And yea I still don't see the purpose of this new site...you gotta do something fundamentally different, otherwise you're just kinda jumpin on CB7t's back...plus you're recruiting from here as well; you get what I'm saying? I'm sure you have no foul intentions but I don't see what the point is or how another CB7 focused site will benefit CB7tuner.com. I mean it's not like the mods/admins here are Nazis, this is a very poster-oriented forum that's open to change. But I dunno...if it's what you wanna do it's what you wanna do, who am I to judge?

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

We're going to have a front page here as well... I'm REALLY bad at webpage design though, so every time I try I hate what I do! Eventually there will be a nice clean page with useful links everywhere. My intention is to organize many of the stickies on the forum into easy to find links on the main page.

Comment

As far as hosting is concerned I would encourage you to try Inmotionhosting.com Best hosting service I have ever dealt with. They have "live chat" so you can get in contact with them basically whenever you want! If customer service is your thing, DEF check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          We're going to have a front page here as well... I'm REALLY bad at webpage design though, so every time I try I hate what I do! Eventually there will be a nice clean page with useful links everywhere. My intention is to organize many of the stickies on the forum into easy to find links on the main page.
                          Deeves... i have been amazed by all the layouts and designs since i got here earlier this year... so what are you talking about you hate???? cause i love!!!! good job man i know youll keep it up and what ever you do will top anything you have done... ( No pressure or anything )

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Deeve, pm me with your ideas of what you want to do with the mainpage and I'll see if I can help.
                            members/ride | the/website
                            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

very nice.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

this whole new mycb7.com is definitely sick....thanks for hte effort man!

that's what the real cb7 og's are all about

Comment

Working...
                                X