No announcement yet.

MYCB7.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i speak with you in private. i have an idea you might want! thanks again
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice..

SOLD!

Comment

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Looks like a CB7tuner ripoff.
            Im sorry but you have all the CB7Tuner topics and everything.
            Nothing is original on there.
            You even have "CB7" on the title.

Theres enough information/members here.
            Everything that you post there, information wise, would be from here watch.

But yeah, i wish you and your site luck.
            Lets see it grow.

Comment

i joined yay

Comment

werd i joined
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yeah I signed in too, but I'm with JaK FRoSTWhiTE. Could use some changes to make it a little different than this place. Colors are different but not much else

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

you'll see me postin on there, I just thought it was worthwile to mention the similarities and that'll give you some ideas of possible future changes. Good lookin out on another 4th gen forum tho!

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

damn it, I'm already whoring your board bro, and it hasn't been 5 min.

Comment

yo i might be crossing over.....you got ads?

i saw your sight...the sig looks sic..i just dont like that forum software layout you are using....

if it was like this it would be mad cool mang...
                        Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 05-18-2006, 06:19 PM.

Comment

ooh ooh i wanna be a mod!

"the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Good luck to you. I take no offense... Hell, I'll even join! Maybe I can even learn something from the way you do things over there. I took over from Steve here, and a lot of what we have was his design. It works, so I haven't changed it (plus, 3+ years of info is a LOT to change).
                            I know we have a lot of places to post here... it may be a bit confusing, but my logic is that the more specific the forum topics are, the more focused the questions (and answers) will be. The search function isn't the best, so it's easier to find the info you need in the appropriate are. Also, there are people that are passionate about very specific things (like ECU tuning... which will be a new forum VERY soon). Those people can be the resident experts in those areas.
                            Still, if you can make it work with less, I wish you luck. If in 3 years, 5000 members, and many thousands of posts things are still well organized and easy to search through, then I will be impressed (I don't mean this sarcastically, or as a challenge... just that it's a method I chose not to use, and it would be interesting to see it work).

Be aware that as your member base grows, you're going to have to make more bandwidth availible. Your hosting service has to be very reliable as well. We've had our issues here regarding those things! When CB7tuner.com first started, it was less than $15 a month to operate. It has since grown to about $100 a month (give or take... the t-shirt page usually pays for itself... sometimes I have to pay).

If you have any questions I may be able to answer, feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Good luck to you. I take no offense... Hell, I'll even join! Maybe I can even learn something from the way you do things over there. I took over from Steve here, and a lot of what we have was his design. It works, so I haven't changed it (plus, 3+ years of info is a LOT to change).
                              I know we have a lot of places to post here... it may be a bit confusing, but my logic is that the more specific the forum topics are, the more focused the questions (and answers) will be. The search function isn't the best, so it's easier to find the info you need in the appropriate are. Also, there are people that are passionate about very specific things (like ECU tuning... which will be a new forum VERY soon). Those people can be the resident experts in those areas.
                              Still, if you can make it work with less, I wish you luck. If in 3 years, 5000 members, and many thousands of posts things are still well organized and easy to search through, then I will be impressed (I don't mean this sarcastically, or as a challenge... just that it's a method I chose not to use, and it would be interesting to see it work).

Be aware that as your member base grows, you're going to have to make more bandwidth availible. Your hosting service has to be very reliable as well. We've had our issues here regarding those things! When CB7tuner.com first started, it was less than $15 a month to operate. It has since grown to about $100 a month (give or take... the t-shirt page usually pays for itself... sometimes I have to pay).

If you have any questions I may be able to answer, feel free to ask.
                              DEEVS a good guy...

Comment

Nah, nothing yet. If people have an issue here, at least they have another CB7 site to go to. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is seeing "cb7tuner.com sucks" all over your board. I expect that just about everyone I ban or piss off here will run over there and bitch and moan till their heart is content. You'll see how it is though. You can't make everyone happy. Someone will ALWAYS have something to say. Someone will ALWAYS cause trouble.

If you offer something cb7tuner.com doesn't, then that's cool. If we offer something you don't, that's cool too. You may not be looking to compete, but the members will have their favorites.

The one thing I do envy about your board is the small member base. It was really cool here when we had very few members. I remember being excited about breaking 100... then 1000... then 2000. Now 5000 hit and I didn't even notice!

Comment

Working...
                                X