Warning this video may offend your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raceboy
    HEYYYYYYY YOU GUUUUUUUYS! LOL Sloth. Lot of CB's and REX's in there, thats not good.

'nuff said

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      i have an 87 Slowpra, and that thing's tite, I love it! Kinda.. I'll take on your VW Tony, though i must admit i'm really intimidated by it.
      Bring it on Danny boy!
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

'nuff said
        A drunk CB driver hit that VDUBB, what can i say..... i think it was MJ
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

you wanna die?

i have an 87 Supra, and that thing's tite, I lvoe it! I'll take on your CB, chica

bring it on essay(j/k).....lol.......bring it on i'll ram you to the wall..........since i can't bet you i'll just hurt you.....lol......i just said that because i had a 89 camary replace the axles, i blew the engine so i put a 91 engine in it, other shit than the than the water pump went than at the time i had this ex-man that took it one night well i was sleeping and i told him that the car is fucked up and the water pump is garbage you think he listen....no he drove the B*t*h up the hill......and that was the end of that car..............and the story goes on with the cb...........

anyway........bring it on PUNK

Comment

Bring it on Danny boy!

funny guy! Yeah im really intimidated by a volkswagen

s'all good homie, i wont beat you too bad or anything

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

funny guy! Yeah im really intimidated by a volkswagen

s'all good homie, i wont beat you too bad or anything
              Ain't your Supra an MK2? so is my GTI it'll be Toyo MK2 vs. VW MK2.

SORRY!
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                bring it on essay(j/k).....lol.......bring it on i'll ram you to the wall..........since i can't bet you i'll just hurt you.....lol......i just said that because i had a 89 camary replace the axles, i blew the engine so i put a 91 engine in it, other shit than the than the water pump went than at the time i had this ex-man that took it one night well i was sleeping and i told him that the car is fucked up and the water pump is garbage you think he listen....no he drove the B*t*h up the hill......and that was the end of that car..............and the story goes on with the cb...........

Now, Now you guy's live 3,000 miles away from each other remember?
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

LMAO that reminds me of a joke,

"Why did the teenage latina get pregnate? Because the teacher told her to go do an essay"

but any way, I'll still take you, and my supra's a tank. you can not HARM me!

Comment

Ain't your Supra an MK2? so is my GTI it'll be Toyo MK2 vs. VW MK2.

SORRY!

now go on and tell me that was caused by a CB

and no, my supra is the MK3 supra

Comment

Now, Now you guy's live 3,000 miles away from each other remember?

I work for UNITED AIRLINES I CAN BRING HIM HERE FOR FREE......no papers......(i had to put that in).....hahahaha and i can fly there free of charge the only thing that i have to pay for is to ship the cb over there...........ha

Comment

LMAO that reminds me of a joke,

"Why did the teenage latina get pregnate? Because the teacher told her to go do an essay"

but any way, I'll still take you, and my supra's a tank. you can not HARM me!

yeah yeah yeah keep telling yourself that..........i'll slam you so hard that you'll hace lil cb7 fly around in circles above your head....and your car looking like a taco......lmao

Comment

now go on and tell me that was caused by a CB
                          It was caused by wind from a shockwave from a toyota blowing up.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yeah yeah yeah keep telling yourself that..........i'll slam you so hard that you'll hace lil cb7 fly around in circles above your head....and your car looking like a taco......lmao

It was caused by wind from a shockwave from a toyota blowing up.

both of you, go to hell LOL

just jealous i gots a TOOOOOOOOOOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTA

Comment

just jealous i gots a TOOOOOOOOOOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTA

haha keep telling yourself that ita a TOY....for YODA from star wars.....lol

Comment

flame me as well but i like toyotas. YADADAMEAN!
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X