ARRRGGGGHHH parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARRRGGGGHHH parents

I shouldn't be 22 still struggling with my parents...my dad's a doctor, right? And for as long as I've existed I've had postnasal drip, which makes me have to clear my throat all the time. So being the blame shifting dude he is, rather than just prescribe me the medicine, he tells me "you dont take this thing serious. you could just ask me and ill prescribe the medicine for you". WTF? What difference does it make whether I ask you or not? It's been like this for years. Does he need me to personally ask him? Arrrrghhh I can't wait to move out, I can't deal with this. I wanna sit and talk important and intellectual stuff with him but I can't deal with the bull...granted I've provided my share of bull as well, so I dunno. Maybe we'll never see eye to eye. I just hope we can make peace one day.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

i have that post nasal drip too, but i have to spit lugi's

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Sounds like he wants you to be more resposible which all just a part of growing up. You might not see eye to eye now, and it may take a long time, but it'll happen if you are both willing to try. I went through this with my parents, but I was a total hellion growing up and they had good reason not to trust me or believe anything I said. It took about 8 years of doing good things and trying to have a good relationship with them until they finally started treating me like the adult that I am. It will take time, patience, love, and respect for both of you to see eye to eye. good luck bro!

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Because they are our parents, it does not mean they must spoon feed us. Like Pat said, its all a part of growing up. For the most part they look at you as a young man who is capable of taking care of his own life. And when that young man needs help, they feel like that young man will know to ask them. If they were to just offer their help, the young man may think that his parents are attached and are imposing. (pardon the wording, but I'm dead tired)

Comment

take the shit and live there forever..........i wish i could move back and save money lol
          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

what is post nasal drip? i think i get that after eating to much hot suace. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

on a side notes...i thought the title said, "HYPE ARRRRRRR!!!!!"
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X