Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo what are you guys up to, you know, CB wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo what are you guys up to, you know, CB wise?

Just another project thread...see what everyone's up to.

Right now my car's on jackstands with no crossmember...I'm swappin in the one from Deev's wrecked DX coupe. I would have finished it today but it started getting dark, and I'm workin alone....hopefully I can finish it early tomorrow morning. I'm probably gonna take my subs out tomorrow morning also.

I think next week I'm gonna order a knuckle and replace my front tires...maybe pick up some stock springs as well to cut (I know I know, I'm just curious...plus the springs on my car now are crap, I just wanna get something to hold me over until I can afford the Neuspeed Cup Kit)...

I'm still really torn on where I wanna go powerwise...H22's dumb easy and cheap...but the all-motor F will be a lot more fun and spiritually satisfying.

What are you guys up to?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Modding it, but selling it. Not actively, but soon I will just look to get rid of it.

I thought you wanted to force yourself out of the house...Its friday night, go do something like party or clubbing damnit. I noticed you made 2 new threads in OT...

Comment

5 spd swap in 2 weeks hopefully

then mildly build the h...and boost that sucker...whenim satisfied..part everything out bring it back to stock..and save my money

Comment

my project. find a way to pay the mortgage and get my head work done.

Comment

My car.. hoping to get my whole front suspension issue solved. Seems like the passenger front tire will wiggle front to back when hitting bumps quite a bit. Still have a little shimmy aswell at speeds.

Gotta check the new looping on the rack aswell, think a line might be leaking, and i am pretty sure I know which one it is.

Comment

Recently took out my PS and intsalled my VAFC. Thats it for now need to change out my clutch/tranny/and do exhaust but those can wait. Also need to get it tuned. Gotta start finding some parts for my "other" car and yea its a toyota.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              Modding it, but selling it. Not actively, but soon I will just look to get rid of it.

I thought you wanted to force yourself out of the house...Its friday night, go do something like party or clubbing damnit. I noticed you made 2 new threads in OT...
              Yo I went out last Saturday and blew $40 on one of the worst parties I've been to in a long time. I'm chillin...I'd rather stay home and go to work earlier for overtime. I went out the weekend before last and had a great time, and only paid for my LIRR tickets in and out of the city, but partied VIP and drank all night...blah...

But yea...right now I'm just focusing on fixing my car and getting my money up...all the fun stuff will come once I move out of my parents' basement and hopefully buy a condo or something. Going out is good when it's good, but when it's bad it's so frustrating...

Acclipse, why the sellage? Are you gonna take the car to the track/dyno first at least?

Sounds good DhN....you having Mike do your tranny swap?

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i am working on someone else's stuff and apparently the parts are from deev's dx as well. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

sell the hybrid... buy a running motor... drive it... then who knows?

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    i am working on someone else's stuff and apparently the parts are from deev's dx as well. later.
                    Wow all the way in GA? Which of his parts made it out there?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Wow all the way in GA? Which of his parts made it out there?
                      power steering pump, stater, fuel ingector resister, radiator brackets, themostat housing, and the upper radiator tube elbow thingy? eh, i don't have a name for it. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Getting an H23 head tomorrow, and getting ready to do a headswap.

Also prepping for painting my car, debating on either kitting the car completely or leaving it oem looking.

My new clear corners get in next week, and now I've gotta look for new tail lights and more..
                        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Weeping because its supposed to rain all weekend...so I can't work on the car...and besides, none of the parts arrived.

Comment

well just got back the car back yesterday. i got a ton of this to do. heres a list
                            1. rip out stock carpet, install new red one
                            2. c-pillar bar install
                            3. install boost guage
                            4 . take out radiator and hoses
                            5. take out header, install turbo mani/turbo. fab downpipe/wastegate dumptube
                            6. fab oil return/feed lines/
                            7. get 94 crossmember
                            8. fab intercooler piping/intercooler
                            9. run all the hoses
                            10. relocated battery
                            11. clean engine bay
                            12. get it running good first
                            13. strip outside for paint
                            14. buy oem fenders, have [cp]mike cut my fenders for my sidemarkers
                            15. paint 3/4 of the car and what not
                            16 someother shit that i forgot.

shit i got alot of work ahead of me.

Comment

I just got done claybaring my entire car! I'm gona polish and wax it tomorow morning. I'm gona clean the inside too.

thats it for a while tho. im very short on money, got bills to pay and all that great stuff. I have some big plans for this summer

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X