Love thy mother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love thy mother...

my 740iL is in excellent shape on the outside, but i gotta be honest with you guys, it runs like total shit

well, i got off of school earily, and got the necessary parts it needed to run good. i replaced the valve cover gaskets and got the oil pressure back and now it runs good. just heasitates uncomfortably... nothing two new cats cant take care of... getting that done tomorrow.

Well, today is Mexican's Mothers Day, and coincidently, my mom's birthday

i hurried to get it done before she got home from work, but she pulled in the driveway right when i was closing the hood and saw me all greasy and full of motor oil.

here's the conversation we had

"You fix it?"
    "Uh, yeah... all it needs are two new cats.. and it'll run like new. I'll tow it there tomorrow"(there = muffler shop)
    "Good! We can get this out of the driveway! You going to start driving this to school now?"
    "Nah..."
    "why?"
    "Becuse i want you to have it."
    "What?"
    "Happy birthday mom"
    "Its mine? I can have it?"
    "Yeah, its my present to you"

she started crying and gave me a huge hug.
    i told her i was covered in motor oil!

when i was a little kid, she had seen my pediatrician's(sp?) BMW when she took me for a checkup... this was YEARS ago! and walking into the office she was thinking out loud "I wish i could have a BMW..." it was a black 95 750, i didnt know any better and said "well go get one mom!" this was back when we collected welfare, my mom drove a 1978 beat to shit corolla and my dad carpooled to work.. she smiled at me and said "Its not that simple haha, besides, i dont see myself looking to buy one of those"

I never forgot that day. My family has over come so much.

er.. sorry for the trip down memory lane!

dont forget your mom's on mother's day fellas!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

damn man! how are you going to match that next year? haha

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
      damn man! how are you going to match that next year? haha

LMFAO

im not. She likes frogs... i'll get her the little bobble head frog dash thing

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

very cool story man. that reminds me, i need to get my moms something! shit...
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Ah thats crazy! my mom's bday is tomorrow
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

damn, thats love right there man, mad respect. I dedicated the whole day to my mom today. Well, the time that she was at the house anyways, lol. but I cleaned the whole house today, mowed the lawn, watered her plants, basically did everything she would have done when she got home and whatnot.

I also made her favorite food for dinner, Camarones al la Diabla. I hate those things with a passion, i hate seafood. But I sucked it in and made her her favorite meal. it was all ready and served on the table when she got home from work.

My brothers and I chipped in to buy her one of those under the cabinet radio thingies that go in the kitchen. she's been wanting one of those for a while, well, she finally got it.

but yea, thats what I did today for my mommy. Now i have to come up with something else for next week, its her birthday on Thursday.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^^ are you joking you dont like camarones ala diabla omg you should send me some hehe there fucking good man i love seefood i put las ma~nanitas at the morning and gave here a big hug, this sunday ill get her gift

Comment

hha, yea. I HATE seafood. the only thing i eat thats seafood is tuna or popcorn shrimp, LOL!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                X