women @ home depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

women @ home depot

just got a job as a govt contractor.....so i go into home depot a lot... i didnt realize there are some sexy women in home depot..like contractor women..i swear there was this girl in here..that would put dr loves kudang women to shame...like she had a badunkadunk and it was a white girl to... i swear i wish i had a camera on my cell phone...i didnt realize fine women were into homebuilding..i guess its 2006 or im just horny...ok im done now lol

find me @ home depot...........its goin down

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    just got a job as a govt contractor.....so i go into home depot a lot... i didnt realize there are some sexy women in home depot..like contractor women..i swear there was this girl in here..that would put dr loves kudang women to shame...like she had a badunkadunk and it was a white girl to... i swear i wish i had a camera on my cell phone...i didnt realize fine women were into homebuilding..i guess its 2006 or im just horny...ok im done now lol

find me @ home depot...........its goin down

ONION BOOTAY!!!!!111
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=57935
      http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=57938
      later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

^fuck i gotta make an account G^ im too lazy...btw sorry couldnt gab on the AM..job mang..im not as hardy as you....hey what happened to that thread on pimp her ride on that forum? .

Comment

it got only one reply.....those pervs have already seen it...the one reply was ''repost'', lol. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            it got only one reply.....those pervs have already seen it...the one reply was ''repost'', lol. later.
            damn your too slow..for those post whores...i got that one hot off the press..LOL..REPOST! HAHAHA

Comment

badunkadunk!!!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'll come check out the one you work at sometime since I'm very close to Tampa. You better tell them it's me coming.. they won't know what hit them.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I think the bootyness is all over the home depot. Most of the time they sit down or mingle in one spot. I think the person who hires them is a straight up pimp only the best with the physical sex apeal in there get hired. They have to have a ass and tit quota to fll to make them sales. So that when you got to the register you get to go through with a smile.

Comment

Damn! G thats some hot home depot ass right there she has some nice big ol' tittays...
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                    X