• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This woman has the right idea...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol...she has some balls...

Comment

Bush is probably now getting her folowed home to get her killed and shit. Survalence my ass. I think this shit is strange though do any of you have the feeling your being watched or heard a click on the phone you wasnt sure of becasue your the one on the phone thats actually them eavesdropping in on your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        Bush is probably now getting her folowed home to get her killed and shit. Survalence my ass. I think this shit is strange though do any of you have the feeling your being watched or heard a click on the phone you wasnt sure of becasue your the one on the phone thats actually them eavesdropping in on your shit.

Actualy years ago I was talking to this girl online in yahoo IM and she was telling me about her husband being stationed over seas. Suddenly, both our comp glitched and rest themselves. We both got back on YM and starting talking and resumed our talk abou ther husband and what was going on over there. and it happend again. When we got back online we decided to talk about something else, and never had the problem again.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn politics im not gonna comment on this one.....

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

fuck the world.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i wish somebody does something to him......................his bodyguards keep making mistakes and throwing his event papers in the trash so somebody can pick it up and kill his ass but ppl are so damn blind that they are not catching on so they keep reporting it to the news...........the body guards know what they are doing.......its not a mistake at all...........i'm tired of bush and his shit he needs to get layed or something.....

Comment

That's fucked up man... regardless of how much you dislike someone, it's not good to wish harm upon someone.

The man has a hard job. Is he doing a good job at it? Being a Bush supporter, not in all circumstances.

I'm not going to get into politics here but to wish something bad to happen to someone.... wrong.

Comment

^
                  ^ i really didn't wish harm but said the word SOMETHING but if it did sound like that than my bad..............but if you look at it finding papers of his next events and where he's gonna be.....sounds like they want him dead.........he does need to get layed

Comment

*offtopic* h22 your sig pisses me off too many pics in it

Comment

*offtopic*

Maple, you piss me off too godamn stupid

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        lucky for you, they wouldnt be able to understand a word you said

did anyone else notice she spelt "Somebody" wrong?
                        Last edited by Accord R33; 05-11-2006, 12:59 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          HAHAHAAHH.ROFLMAO!!!!!PWN

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33

i understand him.......why don't you order a SPARKLE speech book from him...........lol..........this book brakes everything down......lol...............

hey sparkle >>>>do any of you have the feeling your being watched or heard a click on the phone you wasnt sure of becasue your the one on the phone thats actually them eavesdropping in on your shit.>>>>>
                            this sounds like something from the twight light zone.....lol

Comment

Well you do know they can legaly view your chat messages through most IM services before the patriot act was even in place. Hell if AOL wanted they can publicly display your IM's!

Also though it wasn't the sex Cliton was in trouble for, it was the lieing that got him in the shit.

I don't like Bush, never have but I think some people need to losen their tin foil hats a tad bit.
                              Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Working...
                              X