Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What In The Holy Fuck

AUGH

WARNING: CONTENT MAY DISTURB SOME VIEWERS.
    Last edited by Dv8; 05-06-2006, 11:23 PM.

That has got to be the creepiest damn thing I've seen in God knows how long.... I had to cut it off after it started freakin' out....

Comment

wow that was awesome...its like a techno music video that is mixed with like sci fi freakiness and a chiwowa(sp?)

Comment

thats fucked up

Comment

holy crap i hope i don't have nightmare about that, i hate scary shit like that
          "Know Your Rank"

Comment

haha I remember seeing this awhile back. It's creepy, but the music video is badass IMO.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

You guys should realy try to watch that video when youre high You will love it a garentie iy.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
                You guys should realy try to watch that video when youre high You will love it a garentie iy.
                i hate people like you, thinking weed makes everything better, yes weed is fun once in awile, but dont make it seem like its going to impove every aspect of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                  i hate people like you, thinking weed makes everything better, yes weed is fun once in awile, but dont make it seem like its going to impove every aspect of your life.
                  oh man, you shot him down
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Watch it the whole way through it's cool! whoever did this did a fantastic job on effects and filming
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

That's Aphex Twin if I'm not mistaken?
                      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                        That's Aphex Twin if I'm not mistaken?
                        Yup.

I have this CD , its fucking pimp with a system in the back of your hooptie. I have most of his other stuff downloaded on my PC.
                        He's a bit of an eccentric artist but he's a genius.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Have you ever seen the back of a twenty dollar bill?.. Have you ever seen the back of a twenty dollar bill ON WEED?
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

um wow that was different. yeah Aphex Twin is pretty crazy. I have one of his videos on DVD.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

wow suprised your just now seeing this..welcome to 3-4 years ago...haha ..j/p

the 1st time i saw it i didnt realize it was a music video..i thought it was real...bad ass special effects..

Comment

Working...
                              X