Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i know ive seen this somewhere before. someone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know ive seen this somewhere before. someone on here?

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/car/158122889.html

deeeeeeev

Comment

Yep. Atsa me!

Once again trying to sell that thing... Apparently it DOES run! Who knew! Even on the 2004 gas...

Comment

Dani Filth, the name sounds uber familiar..hmmm

did you stir up a big argument a while back?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yeah i did. i was just tired of seeing everyone bitching about everything so i just made a post that combined it all. everything i could think of that was wrong with this site i unloaded in a single post and it seemed to work well. people got the hint i think! i tried to come off as an asshole and get people pissed off. people realize the good in things when they have to defend something. they point out the good instead of complaining about th ebad. i talked to deev about it and hes cool. he knows i meant no harm. he laid down the law in that post anyway if i recall. the funny thing is that people were attacking me and calling me a noob. i have less than 100 posts but ive been around longer than most of them. i dont post much because i read. mouth shut ears open thats how i live.

Comment

Yeah, it was an interesting thread... Some good points were addressed though. At least once I deciphered and interpreted things a bit! It helped put things into perspective for some people, I suppose.

And as far as my hatchback goes... someone buy it!

Comment

900, wasnt it like 300 a couple monthes ago? if i didnt have my 200sx taking my stall, i would be on it...

Comment

I got it running again, so I'm hoping for more now. When I though it had to be towed, I was willing to take less... I never expected to sell a non-running car for $900! I'd actually take about $700 for it... or a good trade (some aftermarket H22 cams, a good header, etc...)

Comment

Working...
                X