parts car club discounts?

http://www.andysautosport.com/clubdiscount.jsp

we should set this up deeve

Would be a nice way to save some cash

hell yeah man, id rock a decal or somthin for some discounts

Comment

esp on CF hoods. there like 380ish then add the discount= yum

Comment

I like the idea too. But part of the deal is that we have to place a banner ad on this site and at this point ads have to be through clicksor I think? We'll see what Mike thinks

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

I'm considering private ads at the bottom of the page (as we discussed before, Pat). Perhaps I could work that into the rotation. I wonder if they would go for it.

We shall see. Andy's isn't really all that cheap to begin with, so a discount may not be all that worthwhile. It's worth checking out though!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I'm considering private ads at the bottom of the page (as we discussed before, Pat). Perhaps I could work that into the rotation. I wonder if they would go for it.

We shall see. Andy's isn't really all that cheap to begin with, so a discount may not be all that worthwhile. It's worth checking out though!
            it's the concept/idea that one is getting a discount...not how much the final price is
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

cool! I'll send you another PM on it, but I think it would be best to have a few lined up before actually doing it.

My Accord History:
              91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                it's the concept/idea that one is getting a discount...not how much the final price is
                They do have some decent prices...like the CF hoods mentioned earlier

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X