Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penn & Teller: 911 Conspiracy Theory "Bullsh-t" Segment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=syEFbdYKl9s

Penn and Teller's show on Showtime "Bullsh-t" has existed for a few seasons now. They are hardcore skeptics who demand to be convinced; they don't say "you can't convince me otherwise."

Good segment pointing out the ridiculousness of the conspiracy theories.

WARNING: Some foul language inherent.

taken off newsvine, also contains footage of 9/11, so if images of the towers collapsing greatly affect you, watch with caution.

this is just like religion.......it's what people wanna believe versus what people can prove.......

i'm a firm believer in "history repeating itself" and these types of things have always happened.........tell hitler's followers that what he was doing was insane and wrong, and they'll tell you with just as much conviction that he was the opposite, a savior, etc.......

people are capable of the worst and the best, and you should always expect both out of everyone.........accept nothing at face value, because deceipt is a huge part of civilizations at the forefront.......it's human nature to cover your ass........

i finally figured out how to deal with it........i drink alcohol and smoke weed
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      i finally figured out how to deal with it........i drink alcohol and smoke weed

i just ignore the bullshit alltogether with alternate realities like video games and watch family guy

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
      X