Whats up Coupe owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up Coupe owners

Well, at around 6o'clock pm tonight(10.5 hours from now) I will also be a coupe owner. Im picking one up w/a great body, 91 lx coupe, original paint and all that. no rust it just doesnt have spark. Its got 2-tone blue interior in great condition. Unfortunately I have to be back at school on April 5th, so I am guessing there will not be enough time before then to drive it. Im first going to prolly try and get the engine running. Then I plan on stripping it down and cleaning it to hell. Do all of the accord coupes have manual rear pop out windows? I was thinking that it would be nice to get the power things that vans have, and putting those on...yeah it would be a little work, but worth it IMO. Before I didnt wanna get a coupe, but I have definately changed my mind. But as of later tonight or tomorrow morning, check my member page for pix, I'll prolly start up another geocities account just for the coupe pix I actually might do it now. So has anyone thought of the power rear windows? Well, Im just happy, and cant wait to have it in my garage.

Edit: the pics i got yesterday are in my member page!
    Last edited by aero; 03-19-2004, 09:35 AM.

also... are the tail lights from the 90-91 sedans the same as coupes? From what I remember, coupe's from92-93 were the screwed up ones.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
      also... are the tail lights from the 90-91 sedans the same as coupes? From what I remember, coupe's from92-93 were the screwed up ones.

Thanks
      yay! another coupe owner.. yea the tail lights are the same for sedans and coupes.. and it would be pretty cool to have powered rear windows... i would have never thought of that

Comment

NIce... cuz one is cracked on the coupe, so i'll just put my sedan ones on there for now. Till i can get a 92-93 lid/red/clears. When I saw that the rear windows popped open(which i didnt know they did), that was the first thing I said to myself...be nicer w/power. I am pretty sure that you could grip a pair off any old van w/that in it. I cant wait to do that now

Comment

timeout.. the taillights are not the same for a coupe well maybe they are? i dont know nm.... if u need tails let me know an dill hook you up

Comment

well i have a 90-91.. they pretty sure do have the same tails. I would like to find a 92-93 sedan trunk and get some red/clears. but that will have to wait untill i really start parting out my car, and get some money.

Its almost lunch time.... that means 6 more hours :-P

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
              well i have a 90-91.. they pretty sure do have the same tails. I would like to find a 92-93 sedan trunk and get some red/clears. but that will have to wait untill i really start parting out my car, and get some money.

Its almost lunch time.... that means 6 more hours :-P
              they make red clears for 90/91s already, and the tails for the coupes and sedans of those years are the same.

make sure to check in to this thread for coupe owners

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                they make red clears for 90/91s already, and the tails for the coupes and sedans of those years are the same.

make sure to check in to this thread for coupe owners
                Yeah, but i dont really like the look of the 90-91 red/clears.... they look cheap to me, and i think the 92-93 trunk looks soooo much better. I think I did post on there...maybe... ill check later

Comment

Working...
                X