No announcement yet.

bb/pellet guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paintball guns don't have nearly the same accuracy....that link seemed to say it was an airsoft AND a BB gun...which doesn't exist. It's one or the other. Airsoft is not lethal. Best option for a gun that fires pellets and bb's would be walmart. Although I do have a real nice Diana of Germany Air rifle I would sell, but it only fires pellets. 1000 fps, made from real wood and steel, its a helluva air rifle.

http://www.airgundepot.com/rws34.html

Lmk if interested...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

tokyo marui meng
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just get a cheap pump or c02 rifle. Airsoft guns that can seriously inflict damage will cost lotta $

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          tokyo marui meng
          thats wat i got . HK MP5-SD6

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

"you'll shoot your eye out"

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

gamo all the way, my neighbor had one when we were like 10, and we used to shoot our neighbors geuineas* with it, and we killed a few on impact...

1999 Honda Prelude
              Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by 93cord
                personaly i tink you should buy a paitball.... put the balls in the freezer for a couple of days ... then your all set .. hehe ./... it works really good ./..evan tried it on my neigbour... lol just kidding ,.... but its cool
                have you ever been shot with a frozen one... OMG THE PAIN IN NECK!!!!!!

anyways.... a5 flatline barrel on a 98 custom...... mmmmm with frozen paintballs.
                my 91 cb7
                Originally posted by 4doorfury
                I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman
                  gamo all the way, my neighbor had one when we were like 10, and we used to shoot our neighbors geuineas* with it, and we killed a few on impact...

wtf is that?

Comment

Working...
                  X