You're so *** now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30% *** here

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
    My Member's Ride Page
    The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Zipcreature is 26% ***? Damn if I knew that. Its cool though i don't have a problem doing some of the things like "piercing below the belt" and "Trimming".

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
        i got 40%, but it must be the eyebrows. but my GF does them for me haha.
        Damn dude.... You got that girl to give you spa treatments?! You must have her wrapped around your finger! ftw

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I got 26% wtf? I don't pluck my eyebrows, shave my pubes, or have weird piercings. I wonder what got me?
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
            I got 30%

My roommate is 70%
            Have you ever woken up with sore buttox I'd lock your door at night if I were you!

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Someone should have told me that I'm 20% ***...even though it said I'm way to straight for these days??
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

20% here

Get my haircut every 3 weeks like clockwork.... same time say day of week everytime. Any other way I'd forget it

Won't shave my head.... ever

Comment

Damn I got the lowest so far? And I'm not even tipping to the right! Not trying to say I thought I would be the gayest but I figured if I got 6% most others would as well!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I took the damn test. 10%

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

23% *** lol they make it seem like that is a bad thing like you are suppose to be more *** lmao that meter at the beginning scared the shit out of me i thought i was 100% at first lmao
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                      X