Fight Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sulimed
    ya, guys with small dicks usually fill that way. the less ass the easyer it is for you put it in

you. 8=>
    me. 8=====> get ya weight up peewee. get get get on my level, and off my balls. in other don't dislike me, get like me.
    very disturbing.

Comment

ya, guys with small dicks usually fill that way. the less ass the easyer it is for you put it in

you. 8=>
      me. 8=====> get ya weight up peewee. get get get on my level, and off my balls. in other don't dislike me, get like me.
      its funny.

its a study that guys who brag about their size are the ones that are actually unpleased with their size.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        its funny.

its a study that guys who brag about their size are the ones that are actually unpleased with their size.
        lets ask ya girl. no wait have her wight it down her mouth mite still be sore 8===>()-;

Comment

lets ask ya girl. no wait have her wight it down her mouth mite still be sore 8===>()-;
          Learn the english language, then I might respond.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you. 8=>
            hmm....someone sounds really insecure!

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
              hmm....someone sounds really insecure!
              yea i know, you should buy the larger tampon
              O' and dumbass that post is a response (where are these losters coming from, stop drinking hater-ade. brings out the green in ya eyes)
              Last edited by sulimed; 04-28-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Lets e-thug some more. PRove something to someone youll never meet. All youre doing is losing respect.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

whos e-thuging, none of the posts i or anyone else has put up were violent,or overly derogatory. to be honest the shits funny to me. it take what 3-4 girls to come at me sideways. the shits priceless

Comment

Working...
                  X