No announcement yet.

A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when the for sale thread didnt have a password.

/thread.

Comment

I remember watching ATX's videos.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
        I remember watching ATX's videos.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...ideo_52293.htm

his car is inspiration for how i'm building my car.
        Last edited by JDMchristian991; 08-27-2008, 03:43 AM.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

i remember creating a thread on my idea of r33 tail light conversion with integra bomex rear bumper.

AND EVERYONE PRAISED THE IDEA!!!!

i bought r33 tail lights then i sold it. i bought an authentic integra bomex rear now its rotting in the backyard.

and my very first sn used to be SsdAccord

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            I remember when the for sale thread didnt have a password.

/thread.
            I remember when people didn't get scammed left and right in the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
              Yep, and I remember that, as well as when Drlove'sKuDang used to post pictures of fine asses he took on his cell phone at the grocery store where he worked.
              Lol. That was the first thought that came into my head when I heard Drlove'sKuDang.

When Francis (PRIMOCB7) still had his car. One of the top 5 cb7's IMO.

When Deev wasn't the admin

When Ken (thewoahna) used to post

When this site didn't have a 1,000 members yet
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Fondest memory is still ridin down to Deevs and tearing down his crashed DX... and snaggin the front crossmember

Speakin of which when is the next South Jersey meet?

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I remember when BustedLX, MRX, and Wikked were still active members.

I remember when Pempha came out of the closet. That was an akward thread.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    Who remembers when 91accord4door was the biggest troublemaker here? (yes, that guy who now posts once every 3 months, and offers nothing but help and good advice...)
                    I remember and yeah he's become allot more chill since then.

Oh and this one is for you Chess

It had rice written all over it but for some reason I really liked it.

Chessboxer: 1993 Accord EX

Dude and the progress on Adam's (Rebels) car ? How it went from a 350Z blue to a Pearl white color with the CC2 headlight conversion?

And this is for ANYONE who truly remembers the first female member...that girl Natalie that ended up selling her car to BustedLX. Talk about a hottie and the first major leg hump

92cord I remember Ken, and the time he became a father.

I don't know if he still has this though:

Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      I remember when BustedLX, MRX, and Wikked were still active members.

I remember when Pempha came out of the closet. That was an akward thread.
                      BustedLX was the man and his car was the shit.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i remember when i registered.

Comment

I remember when my car had altezza tail lights, black ebay projectors, a HUGE stylingcompact.com banner on my windshield, a billet grille ad clear bumper lights(I thought my car was the shit until I found this site )
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

^^ I remember that

I also remember Waynes ex gf coming on the site and basically turned on him for some stupid reason and that one thread where everyone made fun of her

I just realized...there are now 18,159 members....damn
                            Last edited by HenRoc; 08-27-2008, 11:49 AM.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

carlos still posts every now and then, just not as much as he used to.

i remember when eric first boosted teh cb7 on the 14b dsm setup, and thought is motor was gonna jump out on his dyno vid.

i remember watching atx vids of him washing his car in the rain and possibly his dad yelling at him lol.

i remember when the 4 door trunk swap, on the purplish lip kitted car was the beginning of a new era for the 2 door owners.

im sure there are more, i was number like 473 when i joined, so i feel part of the "original" even though my post count doesnt show it.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

if i counted right i was member 376 haha, i feel special.

i got another, when rebels did his jdm cc2 headlight conversion, then i think it was primo that did it. or when primo had the buddy club rear diffuser bumper that looked stock just with the diffuser. that was primo right? or was primo the one that did the bumper molding shave?

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X