A thread for the oldschool cb7tuner heads... "Do you remember when..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    H311RA151N found that car a little while ago. It has some hydraulics now.

Reads through Ztinaldoz MRT

That is the most beautiful CB I have ever seen. Euro guys make this car look the absolute best, IMHO.
    That's literally down the street from my friends place. I don't think its there anymore though.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

now that I think about it, the only S.FL member who still has a CB7 from the very beginning of the site is Laz93SE. everyone has since moved on to different cars.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Haven't been on here in over 4 years, but I still see some familiar names.

I haven't had a cb in a while, but I'm starting to look at getting another one for a turbo project
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

It's been a long time since I've been active on here. I was actually introduced to the site from a friend Rob_is_legend who drove a sedan in high school. I haven't seen any of the ATL guys active on here that we used to meet with whenever we were in ATL.

I've just recently started back lurking after picking up a 92 wagon as a commuter/hauler of parts.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

Working...
          X