X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by DhN
    Yeaaaa Todd's girl (xChiovnidcax) skinny ass fuq but a butt that resmebles Angelina Joile's..

And Cpmikes post journal about the first ever swap he did and how he was so proud of doing it himself all for the first time

and then a year later boasting about how Maurico (sp?) had that little shop going on in the storage unit in New Jersey where he worked lmao that was too fucking priceless.

This is like highschool but better.

:edit:

Hey all you OG's don't forget one member...

Fr0zen one of the first members to do a full blue top swap (2.0 JDM Vtec motor) followed by Ziggen's Balls
    Last edited by HenRoc; 04-26-2006, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• g-wagon
    replied
    gah.... when i knew some of the cb7 guys when i still had teh 3g... back in the accord racing days (omg... that was what.... at least 3 years ago?)

when cb7tuner started... and i had a 3g

back in the accord tuner days >_<

when rebels car was blue...

edit: AND the cavalier guys... dang that was a while ago...

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    wow! i remember when cb7tuner was still getting the kinks out of it... i was from honda society and honda hook up then i saw 93accordex sig with the link. i clicked on it and guess what.... the site was down so i was like eh its just another bullshit homemade site lol.... then 1 month later i clicked it again and bam! i am here now...

og DAYS when cpmike had his lx with stock height, red n clears, and 90-91 jdm one pieces. the car was seen from the back side and it was a angle pic...

then when deeve, 93accordex, h22sparkle, and acclude91 were the exclusive ones with h22 swaps. now thats damn OG.

pat like i said i always followed your cars lol. i've seen and learned things from you.

h22sparkle was and still is helpfull with swap questions....

cpmike with all his electronical answers.

everything that mostly everybody posted i remember! hell yea

Leave a comment:

• DhN
    replied
    rmemeber the controversy over this

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...3_100_full.jpg

Leave a comment:

• '93accordse
    replied
    Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
    i remember when h22sparkle had that animated gif fo some anime girl shooting and some bullets were bouncing off her titties. i couldnt help but be facinated by that.
    YES, that crap was awesome. i mean, she nailed all 6 bullets in individual chambers EVERY TIME OVER AND OVER AGAIN. and where the hell was she even storing those 6 bullets? her bra must've had a secret pocket.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Masamune
    I remember when post count was enabled for the off topic thread. Oh ya, the level of post whoring was in-f***in-credible.
    yea, and how EVERY SINGLE "last post" column slot was either filled by JDMcb7, SoySauce, or Maple4894644132. sometimes the same user name straight down the line on the first page, lol.

Leave a comment:

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    if your join date was 2003 i consider it hella OG status.

im one of the top 20 first members! lol

Leave a comment:

• h22sparkle
    replied
    Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
    dam i wasn't on this site very long but i can say i remember when h22sparkle's car was RICE out and what kind of car he had before that.......hahahahahaha........a yellow Mustang with blue covers over the headlights.......that car was funny looking............sparkle you know i'm all about jokes so don't take this to the head.........when your car was weird looking so were you .....j/k

going down memory lane------priceless
    Ohyeah i remember when you had that 91 camry and whatnot blew the engine twice babe and completely broke that axle i was like damn that shits been sittin for a hot minute.

Leave a comment:

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    i remember when h22sparkle had that animated gif fo some anime girl shooting and some bullets were bouncing off her titties. i couldnt help but be facinated by that.

-also when USC's big brake conversion was phat ass hell.

Leave a comment:

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeRLegend
    LOL night your a nice guy too!!!!!!
    whoa this guy is still alive!!! hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Yep... the good ol' days of micksf22accord... I liked the kid on AIM, but on here he was an absolute terror.

Leave a comment:

• Masamune
    replied
    I only got one

I remember when post count was enabled for the off topic thread. Oh ya, the level of post whoring was in-f***in-credible.

**EDIT**

One more thing, anyone else remember Dr.LoveKuDang's wonderful random ass shots? Man, what a pioneeer...
    Last edited by Masamune; 04-26-2006, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• King James
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote
    NEVER! The world didn't exist before cb7tuner!

How about the time the Cavalier guys came on here to defend their honor... I had to side with them! Most of them were pretty cool. The CB7 guys were the jerks then... it was a sad day.
    I remember readin bout that in some of my searches......yay! i remember sumthing

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordEX
    when there was no cb7tuner
    NEVER! The world didn't exist before cb7tuner!

How about the time the Cavalier guys came on here to defend their honor... I had to side with them! Most of them were pretty cool. The CB7 guys were the jerks then... it was a sad day.

Leave a comment:

• accordme93
    replied
    I remember going to this awful cb7 message board that had pop ups and spyware from hell. This was a year or two before cb7tuner. The only guy that I remember from that board was Cokinut. I about shit myself when I found this place a year or so later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X