X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACCLUDE91
    replied
    Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
    I think it would quite possibly be considered the FIRST cb7tuner meet EVER!
    Not quite..... I remember the very first meet was back in Sep. of 03.

It was myself, ATX, pr3dSi (can any OG member tell me who this is? props to you if you can!) 92jr, lithium92, pillypimpinit (<-you're definitely OG if you remember that name!), theone, and a few others. That was when I still had the 91 EX H22 swap. We were THE FIRST CARS to have CB7Tuner.com decals because Steve had just made them and passed them out to us all at the meet. Wow it's been a while and I think I just realized how OG I really am!

Thread for memories :
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=676

Leave a comment:

• accordaffair
    replied
    I remember when maple was called like whiteninja or something, and he had a sig pic of him using a shirt as a ninja mask

I remember one old member had domokun in his sig

I remember reading the suspension thread over and over, the one posted by the guy with the demon train n his sig, "blaine the mono"

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    I remember when MicksF22 was a fucking post whore haha.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
    and i was dumping money into my old 5.0L powered 82 volvo coupe...lol
    Sweet!
    I've never heard of anythig like that.

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    i remember when i joined this forum. my accord was a beater pos that i got for a winter car, and i was dumping money into my old 5.0L powered 82 volvo coupe...lol

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    I remember when i actually had a good memory. Now its for shit.

Damn WhipIts...

Leave a comment:

• 92cord
    replied
    I remember when this thread was started.

Leave a comment:

• Dv8
    replied
    Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
    I remember that one post whore with the green accord.
    I remember that guy.

I remember when... oh fuck it.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    I think ive seen a few members become Mods...

TypeG
    CustomLowz
    Chessboxer

Leave a comment:

• accordzoom
    replied
    Originally posted by akkordlayinkit View Post
    X2, I was on here every single day. . . still visit every now and then

Jay
    dude, whats good, how have you been?

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
    Oh, THAT guy. haha

I remember many of the things already mentioned. I think I first started poking around the forum in late '05. I remember being scared shitless of the knowledge that it seemed like everyone had back then. Hence, I didn't sign up for like a year. I remember thinking Accord R33 had the most badass CB ever. Also Rebels, he was the man back then. USC had the best wheel/brake package (and no one has passed him to this date in my opinion). I remember when the forum only had the basic sub-forums. I remember when Felipe only had owned like 3 wagons.

And for some reason, it seems like back then there were WAY fewer stupid members that had no idea of anything. I'm not just talking about technical knowledge, I'm talking basic things like common sense. Whatever, site still rocks hard

And the Big Mac threads

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    I hate that muthafucka!

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
    Well I remember when half the people in this damn thread werent even members yet so HAH! i am so old school J/K. I remember back in 2004 when Deevergote told me about this site and the meet had with PM (brian) and 92accordDX(jay) in a mall parking lot near my house. I think it would quite possibly be considered the FIRST cb7tuner meet EVER!

P.S I learned to drive manual trans in deevergotes CB BEFORE!!! he had the h22, back when he was 100% stock

double p.s. I find it almost laughable that even to this day we hold members with high posts counts in the same reguards as OGs i only have like 1700 posts but almost every single one has more to it than ( x2 or LMAO or WTF) I've been here longer than people on here with 5000 posts, go figure

-sean
    you didnt have to say anything. just look at your sig. i have only seen one of those

Leave a comment:

• 93twodoorLX
    replied
    Well I remember when half the people in this damn thread werent even members yet so HAH! i am so old school J/K. I remember back in 2004 when Deevergote told me about this site and the meet had with PM (brian) and 92accordDX(jay) in a mall parking lot near my house. I think it would quite possibly be considered the FIRST cb7tuner meet EVER!

P.S I learned to drive manual trans in deevergotes CB BEFORE!!! he had the h22, back when he was 100% stock

double p.s. I find it almost laughable that even to this day we hold members with high posts counts in the same reguards as OGs i only have like 1700 posts but almost every single one has more to it than ( x2 or LMAO or WTF) I've been here longer than people on here with 5000 posts, go figure

-sean

Leave a comment:

Working...
X