Something I didn't want to hear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I didn't want to hear

So I dropped off my baby at my mechanic friend's house just a while ago so that he could install my fogs tomorrow. The same guy that did my clutch and timing belt jobs, ect. He lives in a brand spanking new subdivision so I feel my car is safe there over night. We're watching the Spurs/Kings game(fucking POS Kings...) and getting ready to leave when he says that just the other day a Civic was stolen 2 houses down from him!!! Why couldn't he just kept that to himself!

I hate leaving my car at a friends house or out in the open like that. It's parked in my garage every night when I have it.

I'll say an extra prayer for it tonight.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Originally posted by accordme93
    So I dropped off my baby at my mechanic friend's house just a while ago so that he could install my fogs tomorrow. The same guy that did my clutch and timing belt jobs, ect. He lives in a brand spanking new subdivision so I feel my car is safe there over night. We're watching the Spurs/Kings game(fucking POS Kings...) and getting ready to leave when he says that just the other day a Civic was stolen 2 houses down from him!!! Why couldn't he just kept that to himself!

I hate leaving my car at a friends house or out in the open like that. It's parked in my garage every night when I have it.

I'll say an extra prayer for it tonight.
    atleast he gave u a bit of warning

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

why not work on it yourself?

Comment

Ahh I would worry about it too much just because the civics where stolen that doesnt mean your car is going to get stolen. Remember mane you said the magic word bro civics not accords. I mean yours is still an exception to the rule aswell but still dont sleep on it .

Comment

tell him to pull the spark plugs @ night.. if your that worried..

Comment

eh I was concerned, but not extremely worried. I worry more now that I don't have full coverage. I would be SOL if it was stolen.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
            X