CB7 Out of Hibernation; Goodbye Spaceship :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Out of Hibernation; Goodbye Spaceship :(

So, as some of you know, I had recently considered parting with my CB7 because of my need for a truck (for work purposes). It made a lot of sense to sell the CB since it rarely ever got much use since December when I got a new '06 Civic that got me 40 MPG (my lil "spaceship").

And, well, it was a tough decision, but my love for the CB7 won (HEHE)!!! I traded-in my beloved spaceship and got something more appropriate for my needs... a certified-preowned 2003 Toyota Tundra Access-Cab SR5 V8 4WD. I got a great deal on it and didn't lose money on trading the Civic. Even though it's used, it'll still be covered under the CPO warranty until 2010 or another almost 50,000 miles. It's a pretty color, Stratosphere Mica with Gray interior. It's got pretty much all the options except for the leather seats and power moonroof.

I'm okay with this decision since the new truck's pretty loaded, but I will sure miss my spaceship. *SIGH* The good news is that my CB-love is still strong, HEHE.
    Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 04-25-2006, 12:34 PM.

Tundras are nice. Good choice on keeping the cb

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I was hoping that you'd chose the CB over the civic.... Nice truck!!!
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Damn, you must have some good cash flow.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          I was hoping that you'd chose the CB over the civic.... Nice truck!!!
          Thanks, Russie (haha), I'm glad I did, too. You'll probably see it at our next meet when y'all come to visit, HEHE.

Originally posted by erikm
          Good ta hear
          HAHA... you dork. You act like you had no idea

Comment

Wait till you have to fill that tank up haha

Good trucks....I take it that its certified then correct?
            ________
            Ship Sale
            Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:57 AM.
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
              So, as some of you know, I had recently considered parting with my CB7 because of my need for a truck (for work purposes). It made a lot of sense to sell the CB since it rarely ever got much use since December when I got a new '06 Civic that got me 40 MPG (my lil "spaceship").

And, well, it was a tough decision, but my love for the CB7 won (HEHE)!!! I traded-in my beloved spaceship and got something more appropriate for my needs... a certified-preowned 2003 Toyota Tundra Access-Cab SR5 V8 4WD. I got a great deal on it and didn't lose money on trading the Civic. Even though it's used, it'll still be covered under the CPO warranty until 2010 or another almost 50,000 miles. It's a pretty color called Indigo Ink, basically dark blue. It's got pretty much all the options except for the leather seats and power moonroof.

I'm okay with this decision since the new truck's pretty loaded, but I will sure miss my spaceship. *SIGH* The good news is that my CB-love is still strong, HEHE.
              I love you so much more for doing that...
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

cb7
                civic

good job! im proud of you <shedz a tear>

Comment

with what?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

so how many cars do you have? 12?
                    FA1

Comment

One of the best trucks on the market... and not just because it's an import

Comment

Ya know this thread is crap without pics.So I demand pics of this bad boy now!!! kelly!!!!!HEHE Good to hear you kept the cb7.Talk to you later!

Comment

HAHAHA....... you guys are so funny. I'll post pics as soon as I can. The deal was finalized Monday (as in it is paid for and its legally got itself a new owner!!! ) but I won't have it in my posession until later this week. I was tipped off about the truck even before it was officially in their inventory, so it still had some things that needed to be done before it was ready to go home. Quite literally, I test drove the truck just as soon as the previous owner was finalizing the deal on his new truck (it still had his stuff in it when I bought it, HAHA). There was a tiny crack in the windshield so they replaced that. It got new tires put on as well and is going to be detailed in and out. So, I'll take some pics when I can. Might not be til this weekend since I'll be away on a business trip for the next couple of days. So, check back then.

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui

And, well, it was a tough decision, but my love for the CB7 won (HEHE)!!! I traded-in my beloved spaceship and got something more appropriate for my needs... a certified-preowned 2003 Toyota Tundra Access-Cab SR5 V8 4WD. I got a great deal on it and didn't lose money on trading the Civic. Even though it's used, it'll still be covered under the CPO warranty until 2010 or another almost 50,000 miles. It's a pretty color, Stratosphere Mica with Gray interior. It's got pretty much all the options except for the leather seats and power moonroof.

If you start wearing cowboy hats and clothes I'm going to disown you as my sister.... Joking.
                            "form follows function."
                            Louis Sullivan

Comment

channy!!!!!!!! Bout time you get on the interweb!1 do you have access to aim? Get on if you can.

anyways, kelly. Im glad you decided to keep the cb7. I would have had to use the pimp hand that russ was showing me how to use. you dont want that now d we?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X