Silent hill movie overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent hill movie overview

The movie all and all stuck to the game scrip somewhat. But I warn you certain scene's may be very disturbing. Other parts where just plain crazy. But otherwise great movie its worth it go and check it out not going to spoil it for everyone.

sweet! disturbing is good ill spoil something..DONT go see scary movie 4..what a ripoff..

"..I could've used that $8.50 for something more constructive...like my car!"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      sweet! disturbing is good ill spoil something..DONT go see scary movie 4..what a ripoff..

damn I thought scareymovie 4 was gonna be hot.

Comment

eh..i mean ok movie, but it was over fast and at time it looked like it was shot with a tv camera instead of all movie like...like it was a MADtv rip off..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

eh..i mean ok movie, but it was over fast and at time it looked like it was shot with a tv camera instead of all movie like...like it was a MADtv rip off..
          I bet it flopped becasue the waynes bros werent producing it.

Comment

The first and second scary movies were the best in my opinion...the third one just sucked...it wasnt the same without the waynes bros....ill wait for number four to come out to video and rent it....But im actually headin out to see the silent hill movie tonight good to hear its worth the money.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              The movie all and all stuck to the game scrip somewhat. But I warn you certain scene's may be very disturbing. Other parts where just plain crazy. But otherwise great movie its worth it go and check it out not going to spoil it for everyone.
              yep very disturbing

the only thing different was the main character.. should be a guy named Harry. the rest was pretty good

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                it cant be more disturbing than the movie hostile, with the chicks eyeball blowtorched and cut out with orange fluid pouring out.

Comment

Silent Hill 4 is what the resident evil movies should have been.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
                    it cant be more disturbing than the movie hostile, with the chicks eyeball blowtorched and cut out with orange fluid pouring out.
                    now that was just nasty just gave me the willies just thinkin abou it.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                      Silent Hill 4 is what the resident evil movies should have been.
                      I dont know i didnt get a chance to play 3-4 but lately the resident evil movies have been a lil too clean whatever happened to the gore in that shit have they been going soft.

Comment

Wish you would have told me that yesterday...lil muthafuckas ripped my off...that shit stunk lil like ASS and CORN CHIPS!!
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
                          Now thats a crazy azz movie...loved it!!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

uggg hostel was a terrible movie. it had so much potential, but the execution was just bad. If they would have made the movie less 'frat boy party' and more 'fucking crazy torture party' it would have been cool

Silent Hill on the other hand, was very enjoyable. i never played the game, but the movie was cool. some of the dialog was a little cheesy, but i guess thats expected. I was a little confused at the end though, im still not sure exactly what happened. mabye if I played the game i would made more sense..but i would say a solid 7/10 for silent hill

-Accord R33
                            Last edited by Rusty; 04-22-2006, 08:19 PM.
                            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

best part of hostel was @ the end when he got his revenge..that was gangsta

Comment

Working...
                              X