Whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your opinion?

hey guys whats your opinion on that imigration law that there trying top pass?
    ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
      ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
      ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

ohh no dude you might have started a war.... lol
    on this site that is.. but my opinion is i dont like it cause my grandmother is an illegal immigrant and so is my dad so i oppose the bill.

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

lol!!!! i didnt mean to start a war i just wanted to know your guys opinion on this law!!!!!!!
      ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
        ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
        ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

Uhh Im not following it so I don't have any information to attribute to my opinion, but....

I like hispanics, they are quiet, polite, hard workers, they're chrisitian so the right should like them...I say more hispanics is a good thing!

VIVA TACOS!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I guess I'll be the enemy of those who oppose the bill(I actually don't know anything about the bill, but hey...) and say if they like to migrate here, there are rules to follow and if you wish to live/stay here, you should abide by them(they aren't any more exempt(sp?) then the rest of us).
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

The rest of us? I didn't know you immigrated here...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

everyone should watch "a day without a mexican" US will be much worse if this bill ever passes.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                everyone should watch "a day without a mexican" US will be much worse if this bill ever passes.
                ooo....is that a good movie?

Comment

it's already illegal... it's unnecessary to make it a felony.

yet again, the republican party at work... pulling the wool over the eyes of the real issues facing us as a people and a nation... but we'd rather get caught up in issues that don't truly have any importance...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

fyi,

the bill is to make any illegal immigrant a criminal. thats the jist of it.

illegal immigrants are not criminals. they are hard workers that take all the lousy jobs the rest of americans wont do.

yea, i agree that they should come here the correct way, and have to pay taxes like everyone else, but making them into criminals is going too far.

the bill also says that anyone that aids those "criminals" is also a criminal. if this passes, i would be a criminal, and so would those millions of business owners that hire them. anyone that houses them, feeds them, or aids them in ANY way is a criminal. how fucking stupid is that?
                    /rant

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      fyi,

the bill is to make any illegal immigrant a criminal. thats the jist of it.

illegal immigrants are not criminals. they are hard workers that take all the lousy jobs the rest of americans wont do.

yea, i agree that they should come here the correct way, and have to pay taxes like everyone else, but making them into criminals is going too far.

the bill also says that anyone that aids those "criminals" is also a criminal. if this passes, i would be a criminal, and so would those millions of business owners that hire them. anyone that houses them, feeds them, or aids them in ANY way is a criminal. how fucking stupid is that?
                      /rant
                      They are criminals for breaking the law, but alowing all the illegal imagrants to continue residing here without any punishment for breaking our law undermines our law which only encourage more illegal's to cross the boarders illegally.

Comment

at least we are trying to help the problem(s) at home...not that i totally oppose the bill and all.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                          They are criminals for breaking the law, but alowing all the illegal imagrants to continue residing here without any punishment for breaking our law undermines our law which only encourage more illegal's to cross the boarders illegally.
                          their intentions to cross over sure beats starving to death in mexico.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if you think that "cost of living" here in the states isn't high enough.. go ahead and pass the bill!

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                              it does?!

i thought it just continued the historic tradition of underpaying people for invaluable jobs in this country that otherwise wouldn't be done.

i know damned well i didn't grow up with a single person who wants to or is willing to go to work in the strawberry fields, work in an orange grove, be a janitor at the hospital, wash the dishes at the local restaraunt...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                              X