Funny story racin ex-gfs new bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny story racin ex-gfs new bf

OK this happened last night...I was drivin around enjoyin my new exhaust (i just fixed the leak so it didnt sound like shit ne more) and i pull up to this red light...I look over at this piece of shit sunfire....rusted out...crappy bodykit thats held on by home depot screws....then i look at the driver and i start to laugh...its my ex-gfs bf...and hes sittin there with my ex...there lookin at me then he revs his engine...I laugh....He revs again so i shrug....Then the light turns green and he floors it...he has absolutly no traction and his tires are just spinning...So i take him off the line and then i decide that that should be good enough and i slow down because i know that cops hide around this area...he flys by me gives me the finger....Im like watever...then the best thing ever happened like 2 min later i see a cop on the side of the road and hes pulled over a rusted out...shitty body kit wearin sunfire LOL....I slow down and give them the thumbs up and just drive away lol.

I put this in off topic cuz its not really a racin story cuz there wasnt much of a race...I just thought id share my funny story lol.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

hahahaha, nice job!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol how was he spinnin tire though? that things got no power

Comment

Originally posted by floored
        i know right..sunfires are gizzay especially with a body kit which makes it more so

Comment

it's a good feeling eh? couldn't have unfolded in a better way!

Comment

He still got the girl

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              He still got the girl
              maybe its for the for the best tho

Comment

He didnt get the girl...he got the leftovers and fat ass TICKET!!
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Yea I just felt like being an asshole. I'm sure it was all for the better.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

lol.................thats funny..........i almost had the same but my ex-man was at the bus stop and it was raining so i started to pull over to the right and he started to smile ( he must have thought that i was going to give him a ride ) and i just slam my foot down to the floor and hit a big ass puddle of water in front of him and got him good with the middle finger on the side........so i know how it feels to get the last laugh .....

Comment

I dunno how he was spinnin the tires either lol...all i could guess is cuz his tires were bald...and its definatly for the better...they deserve each other haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                        lol.................thats funny..........i almost had the same but my ex-man was at the bus stop and it was raining so i started to pull over to the right and he started to smile ( he must have thought that i was going to give him a ride ) and i just slam my foot down to the floor and hit a big ass puddle of water in front of him and got him good with the middle finger on the side........so i know how it feels to get the last laugh .....
                        haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                          Two words, oh uneducated one. Manual. Transmission. You can spin em in anything with one.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                            Two words, oh uneducated one. Manual. Transmission. You can spin em in anything with one.
                            true i used to spin out in my moms ford festiva......when i didnt have a car..fuck faces in civics would kill me in that thing...but now i murder them left and right..its not even funny anymore..i wish i could find that dude..who thought he was bad ass in that civic.when i driving moms old festiva..i would kill his ass..then flick him off

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                              Do we have a wanksta in our midst?? I applaud you for that madam!
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X