and the real reason is ....what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the real reason is ....what

.......o.k yesterday morning i was flying down the belt parkway when i saw a police car on the other side of the parkway i didn't slow down a bit cause he couldn't get me i know for a fact that he can call it in...but who knows anyway i pass him and went on with my business MIND YOU ITS 4:30 am........i went on to drop my son off at the babysitter in brooklyn as i was heading back to the parkway to go to queens.....i was at a light when it turn green so i slowly pull off when a cop pass me and did this fast ass u-turn that made the back of his car drift....so i knew i was gonna get pulled over so i rolled down all my window (cause there tinted) so they can see everything and got in port authority ID and lic* out and ready so i'm waiting for the light and waiting for them to finish runing my plates.......so they did LIGHTS ON, SOUND AND ALL....i pulled over they come up to the car
    I'm Prepared to hear lic*, reg*, proof of ins*....
    NO i hear HOW OLD ARE YOU?....
    i respond WHAT 24 next month...
    COP:.. are you sure?
    ME: ..YES heres my ID
    COP:.. you look 16
    ME:...lol
    COP: where are you heading?
    ME: ....W-O-R-K
    COP:....you go to school?
    ME:....YES
    COP: what the name of the scholl and where is it located?
    ME:..... ASA in brooklyn
    COP:....what is your major?
    ME: .....(i was thinking about saying WHAT IS YOUR
    MAJOR MALFUNCTION).....so i said MEDICAL
    COP:.....where you coming from
    ME...HUH? ...(y so many g*d dam ?'S)
    COP:.....why are you nerves?
    ME:....i'm cold and your asking unnecessary ?'s
    COP:.....can you please wait while i run your ID'S
    ME:....
    COP...(coming back to the car).........MAM have a nice day
    and drive safe
    ME:.....
    YEAH YOU TOO

...why the hell did they pull me over in the first place........bored ass police got nothing better to do but pull over short latin chicks that look way too young and driving a honda accord with loud pipes.....lmao....

u spelled out work?

Comment

sounds like hes trying to bust kids out late? is there any curfews for people under 18 in New York?
      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

I got pulled over with two buddys in my car, but one headlight had gone out eariler that day and it was 11pm at the time, so I can't really blame him. No tickets or anything, just checking on us.

But I've never had them ask so many questions (pulled over about once a year for a light out or something silly). Seems like he being a bit of an ass.
        Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          u spelled out work?
          haha no i said it slow for him

Originally posted by Shippo
          sounds like hes trying to bust kids out late? is there any curfews for people under 18 in New York?
          no there is no curfews of any kind what so ever

Originally posted by Otto
          I got pulled over with two buddys in my car, but one headlight had gone out eariler that day and it was 11pm at the time, so I can't really blame him. No tickets or anything, just checking on us.

But I've never had them ask so many questions (pulled over about once a year for a light out or something silly). Seems like he being a bit of an ass.
          well everything on my car is working good head and tail lights EVERYTHING......i was just stumped that i got pulled over and still don't know the reason

Comment

Maybe a rookie cop who wanted to test out his new cruisers suspension But be happy you didn't get a ticket cuz u were speeding righ righ!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Maybe a rookie cop who wanted to test out his new cruisers suspension But be happy you didn't get a ticket cuz u were speeding righ righ!!??

yeah but back on the highway and if that was the reason why he pulled me over than he should had said ...do you know how fast you was going?....but he didn't and he wasn't a rookie at all........but hey maybe....

Comment

hahaha .. glad you were'nt cited .. for anything ..

I laff b/c .. your wanting to ask him .. his major malfunction .. I swear .. too funny ..

Great lookin lil future CB7Tuner there in your sig also ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

you dont look THAT young, lol. Id say 18 at the least.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yeah cops especially the racist ones go hard out here .

Comment

the school line usually gets me out of tickets...cause the cops are like oh you go to college eh, thats good for you! haha, and then they let me go.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        the school line usually gets me out of tickets...cause the cops are like oh you go to college eh, thats good for you! haha, and then they let me go.
                        yup, that one definitely has got me out of some tight spots.

I was once cruising in my friends z24, its basically stock except for the drop and dark as tint. well, the cop pulls me over and is giving me shit about my tint and how the front license plate needs to be on the front bumper not on my dash. Then as soon as i mention that I go to UW(the biggest university in washington), he just says "ok, you have a nice day." and i just drove home happy, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

No curfew?i got pulled over at 11:30 (not allowed to drive after 11 if you are under 18) but eventually the cop was cool about it cuz he basicly stoped me out side my house, lol.My Sis came out and waved at me and saved my ass,haha...Silly cops.

ILBB
                          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Are you good looking? He may have been a little lonely, he was at work at 5 am.
                            1991 Honda Accord, 2.2L I4

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              Maybe a rookie cop who wanted to test out his new cruisers suspension

ROFL!! good one... maybe he got eibach springs on
                              ---------------------
                              ---------------------

anyway , some cops really got nothin better to do..

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X