No announcement yet.

Help Citation Maybe Maple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur in boston? idunno i seriously think if i was on the bus.. he would pull over the bus driver get on the bus. and ask me why ain't i driving or why am i sitting in the back.. please sit up front..
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
      well shit i think i'm gonna just sell my car and just throw my license under the bed.. i seen the same cop today.. and i looked at him and he looked at me.. basicially either way he was looking at me.. so i drove normal.. seatbelt on.. using turn signals and all that good stuff.. he follows me for a mile to see any fuck up i've done.. as i pulled in my street.. i parked the car.. and started to get out to walk into my house. he goes like sir, get back in the car.. i'm thinkin to myself what did i do now.. he walks over.. License and registration please.. i said same cop pull me over huh as i muttered.. Statie was like what did you say. I said you pull me over yesterday in my acura integra for exhaust.. he was like is that you. i was like yes.. he was like what are those paper for in your car.. i said i made a photocopy of the citation and i mailed it to appeal. i said are you comming he was like yes.( I fucked up on my end, i wasn;t suppose to ask that, now hes going to make sure he come. Everybody said i shouldn't never asked that question). He goes whose car is this. I said its my fathers and my father said i can use it for the time being so i can go buy my muffler and have it put on. He goes well your gonna find it easily now because we've been yanking them off cars all week. Meaning hes stop tons of people.

Well i'm going to tell the judge he likes harrassing me and find any BS to ticket me.. he said you did well but you forgot to use your turn signal once when u turn. so i'm going to let you off with a verbal warning.

Well i seriously thinking that if i was on public transportation bus he would pull the bus driver and question me thats how much he likes doing his job.
      wait he pulled you over for no reason at your house that time to see if you stole the car... Why did you take that

Comment

lol you got busted again?

Oh god thank got im getting an apt in RI w00t

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          lol you got busted again?

Oh god thank got im getting an apt in RI w00t

lol i was in my fathers car.. but he just said use ur signals next time.. basicially everytime he see me hes gonna follow me to see if i fuck up.. good thing i didn;t drive my integra.. he had the nerve to ask who car is this and where is your car.

Comment

lol i was in my fathers car.. but he just said use ur signals next time.. basicially everytime he see me hes gonna follow me to see if i fuck up.. good thing i didn;t drive my integra.. he had the nerve to ask who car is this and where is your car.
            congratulations you have just been racially profiled

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              congratulations you have just been racially profiled
              and as usual, race isn't the only factor in their profiling....i'm as white as fuck and get singled out while i'm coming home from work on a cold day due to age/earrings/toboggan..........whether people like it or not, stereotyping is pretty accurate......fat people are usually lazy and eat a lot......mexicans on jobsites are usually illegal.....stoners are usually white, skinny and have weed on them somewhere.....black people usually listen to music and dance in their cars.....young girls usually are on their phones.......old people usually drive slow and are slow to react to everything, etc

whether anyone likes it or not, stereotypes are right more than they're wrong.....the whole fucking country sucks and is unfair, but worrying about one little thing like RACE means you're forgetting 100000000000000 other things......EVERYONE is EQUALLY fucked over.......just in different ways....everyone profiles while they're driving even....if not, they're not paying attention........people usually fit the mold......not always, but usually.....

Comment

this is what i'm going to say to the judge let me know if this is good or bad..

okay judge i was coming home from school with a buddy of mine who lives down the street from me.. as i was entering a street.. the state officer was coming from the intersection and happened to turn behind... he followed me for about a mile. as pull over to drop my friend home and exit the street he was there waiting for me and pulled his lights.. than he said your getting a ticket for modified exhaust and seatbelt violation. to tell you the truth my friend was in a hurry to get home so he can get ready for work so i was in a rush and truely forgot. but it only happened just that once. i seriously didn;t know it was illegal to have that exhaust since i brought it like that from the dude in RI. but i have the stock one now i have receipts to show that i got it from autozone and had a shop installed it. Next day cop sees me again and decided to pull me over.. found me in a different vehicle and ask me where i came from and whose car is this.. told him its my father and father let me use it since my car is in the shop getting the exhaust fixed. but he pulled me over for nothing.. again seatbelt is on as always.

Good excuse to rule out ticket or what?

Comment

i seen the same cop today.. and i looked at him and he looked at me.. basicially either way he was looking at me.. so i drove normal.. seatbelt on.. using turn signals and all that good stuff.. .
                  Ask yourself why it takes police surveillance for you to wear a seat belt and use your signals.
                  2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                  Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                  1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

You have to always wear your seatbelt man. It's there to save your life. I feel naked when I drive without it. And using turn signals should of been drilled into your head if you took any driving school classes. It's like an impulse now. Without thinking I flick the turn signal switch.

Another thing you need to keep in mind is to not get nervous when cops are behind you. When I was first driving and a cop came behind me, I'd get nervous. I'd brake early, and end up stopping a good few feet before the crosswalk and stuff like that. If you act nervous, then that means you are trying to hide anything. Just drive normally and they won't suspect you for anything.

Comment

u gotta love the fact that the damn cops spend their time pulling over kids for modified exhausts and improper signaling.....they don;t even bother with the drug dealers or rapists or murderers or anything else. they waste their time fucking with kids that have a healthy hobby of modifying their cars. and u wonder why america is hated by like everyone lol
                      My members ride thread

Comment

i seen same cop again.. but this time my father was driving his car and i was in the passenger side.. he couldn't do shit..

this guy is around my area so often its like my next door neighbor..

but does anybody like the excuse i was going to give the judge or what should i use?

Comment

most judges could give a rats ass about sob stories. it's all about the laws. trust me i've had a few court hearings. and i won them all bc i know the laws and do my research. there is always a way around the laws though

for the exhaust bit...say u had no idea on what the laws were but since u got stopped u bought the stock equipment and it ill be installed. and also ask where u can look for information on the laws. it shows u give a rats ass which judges like. u should easily get out of that ticket.
                          My members ride thread

Comment

anymore insight?

Comment

Your genius excuse to the judge for a seatbelt violation is "I forgot"?

lol...
                              FFS, pay the ticket.
                              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

well i know somebody got this ticket before so please give me your input.. and there is surcharges for seatbelt and modified exhaust and its going to add points and stay there for 6 years which is bad..

Comment

Working...
                                X