anybody watch southpark 2nite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody watch southpark 2nite?

i dont understand why comedy central couldnt show a pic of mohamed.
    very good episode though.

Originally posted by jay78
    i dont understand why comedy central couldnt show a pic of mohamed.
    very good episode though.
    FUCK I MISSED IT!!!! AAHHHHH I REALLY WANTED TO SEE IT TOO!!!!

Rerun?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I watched it...had high expectations...and was disappointed. Because you cant offend muslims or terrorist shit will happen...or so they say. All it is is giving in to terrorism. Rather than practice freedom of speech we often say we "believe" in it...and its not the same. Someone will always be offended, and thats life ( see Cantwell v. Connecticut). If you give in to not showing something that is offensive, regardless of who it offends, you are no longer using your rights. Thanks you American TV for show that Americans can/will be intimidated.
      Last edited by Liljord05; 04-12-2006, 11:07 PM.
      Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

/\ /\ /\ you didnt like manatee reference or the bart parody?

"cowabunga motherfucker".......lol

Comment

Honestly I think Family Guy is a much better show. And the Bart Simpson thing was kinda lame. It wasnt even really that funny...theyve done much better episodes. Dont get me wrong, I'm a South Park fan...but this episode was shit.
          Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

I'm watching Family Guy right now and 7 min into it I've laughed 10x more than the entire SP episode.

Comment

idk why they didnt show him on comedy central...kinda sucked..i was all built up waiting to see him..but o well its just TV

I AM CLENGON
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Yeah I didn't understand if it was part of the episode or if Comedy Central really censored South Park.
                South Park is a very well written show. And they never cease to amaze me how they can make fun of anything and everything and not run out of ideas or have any really lame episodes.
                I think it's the Simpsons of this decade. Edgier than the Simpsons but still deep in plot, with great characters, good endings, and actually some moral lessons thrown in the outragious comedy.
                I love Family Guy too. I love the randomness. Definately the humor is only for the young and those who like that style. But a lot more people could watch the Simpsons or South Park and like it and even understand it.
                But the part where Stewie wakes up to sucking on Peter's nipple...priceless.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

maybe they should have use the image of muhamad ali. the cartman and stan fight should have been a bad voice over kung fu, dragon ball-z like fight.

Comment

I just found it messed up how they are not allowed to do anything to offend a certain group (Muslims), yet at the end they show Jesus crapping on people (which I THINK would offend Christians). I guess this is because there are few christian terrorists, so then we really are just a bunch of pussies afraid of terrorists aren't we?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                      I just found it messed up how they are not allowed to do anything to offend a certain group (Muslims), yet at the end they show Jesus crapping on people (which I THINK would offend Christians). I guess this is because there are few christian terrorists, so then we really are just a bunch of pussies afraid of terrorists aren't we?
                      lol, yeah Christians are supposed to love their enemies, not blow them up.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                        lol, yeah Christians are supposed to love their enemies, not blow them up.
                        Ever hear about the Crusades? Yeah, we got that out of our system

And I dont think its "giving into terrorism" or any of that. At this point in history, there are far more Muslim extremists than there are Christian extremists. Its covering your ass, not giving in.
                        Last edited by texasvtak; 04-13-2006, 01:57 PM.
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Ah mind of mencia.
                          Want to see a donkey show?

Everybody download this song "Lucky The Donkey" by Guttermouth

I want to go to Tijuana.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

There's other reports but here's one:
                            http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...497364000.html
                            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

the censorship thing is also about how comedy central pulled a reairing of the scientology episode because of tom cruise.
                              also, i dont think that they were completely bashing family guy because through the entire thing, kyle maintained that he liked it. sure they poked fun at it, but i think overall the emphasis was actually on how comedy central wouldnt show an episode about scientology and how they wouldnt show muhammed.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X