CB7 Gone (a sad day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Gone (a sad day)

Well, my CB7 is gone now. I traded it in for a 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara. I'm pretty pleased with the suzuki, but I miss my Honda. I really didn't have a choice since I needed a 4-door for the baby on the way and wanted something a little newer and safer with air-bags and stuff. I'm pleased with my choice, but still heartbroken over my Honda. I just hope the next owner loves it as much as I did. It only had 83000 miles on it. A great car. Anyway that's it, no CB7. I'll probably get one again someday when I have the money for a project car.

That sucks butl you have to make sacrifices sometimes so its understandable. Have fun with new ride.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sorry to hear bout that man suzukis are good vehicles

Comment

lol, you shoula seen my face when i read the words "suzuki grand vitara". not that it's bad, just completely different from what you had. i thought this was another wrecked cb thread. at least it's not the case here, for once. couldn't have found like, maybe a newer accord that had airbags and stuff like you wanted? or did you have your mind set on a compact 4X4? the vitara is at least aesthetically nicer than the crv...that things always been a freak show...the rear end has go to be about the poorest design ever. i mean jeez...the "H" badge is off center because of the spare wheel/rear window layout...things are supposed to be symmetrical. if they're not, they're just fucking ugly. and those lights only work on volvos...stop trying people...anyway...that's an off topic rant.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
          lol, you shoula seen my face when i read the words "suzuki grand vitara". not that it's bad, just completely different from what you had. i thought this was another wrecked cb thread. at least it's not the case here, for once. couldn't have found like, maybe a newer accord that had airbags and stuff like you wanted? or did you have your mind set on a compact 4X4? the vitara is at least aesthetically nicer than the crv...that things always been a freak show...the rear end has go to be about the poorest design ever. i mean jeez...the "H" badge is off center because of the spare wheel/rear window layout...things are supposed to be symmetrical. if they're not, they're just fucking ugly. and those lights only work on volvos...stop trying people...anyway...that's an off topic rant.
          lol i guess another thing is that they are somewhat cheap also I dunno as long as he satisfied with it. But i was just wondering this couldnt you use the CB with the baby i know its just a lil unsafe but it was useable and then save for something better? I dunno thats just me.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

unfortunately, the CB was a coupe and I don't know if you guys have ever tried to fit a car seat into a coupe CB7 before, but it's definately not an easy endeaver. Plus my wife really wanted the suzuki, so we got the suzuki. I'm sure some of you guys know how that is.

Comment

Nm i thought you had a 4 door oh well that is understandable then.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
              X