• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridin' Spinners...

A true gem of American Culture...
    1992 Honda Accord Owner

were they serious?

i love how the ganster's will be like "yea my car is HEAVILY modified, it has....rims."

ill never understand the truck/lowered/spinner craze. i hope it dies off soon.

cars go down

trucks go up

most people dont lift cars, so why would u lower a truck and put rims on it that will break if u run over a pebble.

Comment

Well its mainly all hype let them live up to their dream most of them have too much time on their hands to learn that its not a serious car mod. Let them think that its heavily moded so someone like us can take their money in a race and leave off leaving them feel stupid thats all.

Comment

I liked dropped trucks but this spinner thing has to go. Lots of people are just stupid with there cars. Oh well to each his own.

On the subject.....has anyone seen that new DUB mag "DONK" that is some Ghetto crazy shit.

Comment

ontop of that there are too many spinners less real mostly fake out here and them spinner caps lets not even take it there ewww

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
            were they serious?

i love how the ganster's will be like "yea my car is HEAVILY modified, it has....rims."

cars go down

trucks go up

most people dont lift cars, so why would u lower a truck and put rims on it that will break if u run over a pebble.
            the smaller trucks look stupid lifted and with big tires tho....well my sisters exbfs ranger did ne wayz....but i agree bigger trunks look hot as hell lifted with huge tires on them...fuck the spinners

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i love seeing them at best when they wrap into a wall trying to play cute into the turns

Comment

were they serious?

cars go down

trucks go up

the same question would occur with a cb7, why would you put 5-10k in something that's old and heavy and usually isn't modded. It's just different people following a different passion/dream. Personally, i kind of like lowered trucks like the GMC Sierra Denalis, and the s10's....i mean down south you seee them all the time, ridin' dirty! haha. Also, spinner rims, the real deal, will run someone about the cost of a cb7, maybe even more. Thats why sometimes you only see 'dubs', because well they're worth around 2-3k if not more.

All in all, everyone has their own dream, and cars are part of the american culture and society. They have become a way for people to show their interests and a lifestyle.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

williamsvt - the first cb7tuner to convert to dub dealer i see what ur saying now tho.

oh and jamesb14, ever heard of a suziki samurai?

Comment

am I the only one that saw the whole video!??

LOL many funny parts...

-The guy in the blue Escalade looked like he was learning how to drive stickshift for the first time.
                    LOL kept stoppin and going...

-Then one of their rhymes was like "Im doing 150, so im watchin for the cops"
                    LOL wtf mate!

Comment

williamsvt - the first cb7tuner to convert to dub dealer i see what ur saying now tho.

oh and jamesb14, ever heard of a suziki samurai?
                      oh you just wait, i'll be ridin durtty in cali.

Comment

I love slammed trucks. I almost got one but there so much for a 94 toyota..

Comment

aint nothn better that BD'd, bagged on nitrogen, crew cab dually sittin' on it's nuts!!! now that my friends is the cats tits.
                          no spinners!!!!
                          http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100025778.html
                          Last edited by souldoubt; 04-10-2006, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                            am I the only one that saw the whole video!??

LOL many funny parts...

-The guy in the blue Escalade looked like he was learning how to drive stickshift for the first time.
                            LOL kept stoppin and going...

-Then one of their rhymes was like "Im doing 150, so im watchin for the cops"
                            LOL wtf mate!

in case you didnt know...the dude in the escalade has a dead baby arm/hand. its prob hard to drive and spit crappy rhymes into the camera with one limb while drunk and on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
                              aint nothn better that BD'd, bagged on nitrogen, crew cab dually sittin' on it's nuts!!! now that my friends is the cats tits.
                              no spinners!!!!
                              http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100025778.html
                              that thing is dope...dayummmm

Comment

Working...
                              X