300zx Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300zx Story

So my friend bought a new car. He bought a 300zx, it's like an 87 or some shit like that, not really important. So he gets the car for $1650 and the guy tells my friend it has a few "small problems" like possibly needing a new starter and alternator, fixing the gas sensor, and a little bit of TLC. So I'm sitting in the in the car and my friend starts it up and we drive for a while, maybe about 10 miles, and the car starts to reek of gasoline, and it just kept getting stronger.

Then we pull into my friend's apartment complex and the car just shuts off, by this point I'm tellin my friend to take the car back and lets beat that guy's ass who sold it to him. I pop the hood and saw the most ridiculous sight I've ever seen. This guy had the strangest setup ever. He had speaker wiring from the battery electric taped to the inline fuel pump, and the inline fuel pump was sitting right on top of the manifold and it was LEAKING. That explained the gas smell, the thing was emitting and constant hissing noise. The fuel pump wasnt even mounted on any thing, it was just sitting on top of the manifold...waiting to get hot and fucking explode.

So anyways I call this motherfucker who sold my friend the car, and I'm like, "Listen motherfucker, you almost fuckin killed me. What's wrong with your fuckin brain?" and I'm goin off on him. My friend had Carfax do a report on the car and the report turned out ok. And I'm wondering how that's possible and who's dick that kid had to suck to get a perfect carfax report on that shit-mobile. Turns out his dad owns a bunch of car dealerships and had a bogus report made. Anyways, now my friend is stuck with a clunker cause his stupid ass already signed all the paperwork.

next time look under the hood and in teh trunk and under the car before you buy it.

but also, just take out the speaker wiring, relocate the fuel pump and you're good to go. just because some other jack ass did it wrong doesn't mean you can't make it right. besides, as long as you have a good body and good interior and a working motor, you have a good start for a project car.

Comment

No offense to your friend but if he didnt look under the hood before he bought it its kinda his fault.....shitty story ne wayz good luck with everything.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

if he had a bogus carfax made, take his ass to court......i know i would

Comment

i'd pretty much have to go with the fact that he didnt look under the hood before he bought it, so its his own damn problem. Who the hell buys a car without even looking at it?!

edit: and why are you saying it has a bogus carfax. Carfax wont tell you if I go out to my garage right now, and strap a bomb to the engine block. It didnt even show that my last car was totalled, when it was. Its called taking responsibilty for your actions, not blaming it on somebody else.

Comment

you didnt look at the engine?
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
            X