• Show
Clear All

im featured in a vid :)

sportoing the black adidas trackjacket
    also the voice behind what powermoves are
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_sNU9mkCIRQ

enjoy
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

sick mooves...........!

Comment

lol what move was that yo? hey you korean? i like the quote at the end.."you gotta be gangsta"

Comment

you gotta be gangstaAaa!! lol sick video... i wish i stuck with breakin

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          lol what move was that yo? hey you korean? i like the quote at the end.."you gotta be gangsta"
          "you gotta be gangsta"...or else you gonna be wacked
          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
          Check out my JDM F22B swap
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            my freeze?
            i call that a korean airchair...but im not koreann, lol
            I <3 G60.

Comment

break dancing is making a come back.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cool moves. I break 4-5 days a week...... I break a sweat at the gym. LOL
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I wish I could do that shit

Comment

i believe breaking is a true talent and skill, but why do kids still do it?
                    when i was young in the 80s it was a trend that died quickly. i didnt think the youth nowadays still cared. i understand its a alternative to drugs/gangs/crime, but what good are these skills when your trying to roll up on a chicken at the club? are you gunna start popin and lockin with that heinekin in ur palm?

i know its a vital part of true hip-hop, but still a little to underground 4 me.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
                      i believe breaking is a true talent and skill, but why do kids still do it?
                      when i was young in the 80s it was a trend that died quickly. i didnt think the youth nowadays still cared. i understand its a alternative to drugs/gangs/crime, but what good are these skills when your trying to roll up on a chicken at the club? are you gunna start popin and lockin with that heinekin in ur palm?

i know its a vital part of true hip-hop, but still a little to underground 4 me.
                      not to be stereotypical or anything but thats how african americans thought of it...which is why it died out in the 70-80's.

they thought it was a "fad".

to me, it's my workout, it's my social life, it's my soul.
                      when you break, you develop a thing called, "soul"...and with that, you can seperate your breakdancing with your very own characteristics because it is "you", your own style.

maybe it was meant to be underground??? maybe it was supposed to be kept @ house parties and not clubs?
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

whats a b-boy? and dont freek or anything, dont normally african americans dance like that more than asains?

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          whats a b-boy? and dont freek or anything, dont normally african americans dance like that more than asains?
                          bboy is just slang for breakdancer

i guess it is the mainstream bias that african americans used to breakdance.

not saying that they still arent, not as much. pretty much the french and koreans took over.

but yes, asians got into it pretty crazily in the bayarea.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                          X